😍29😍

I walked into the school gates as everyone looked at me. I guess I should get used to it today because I've just moved here. I looked at my timetable which I was given yesterday when I came to see the school. My first lesson was Chemistry. I walked down the corridor checking every room number to find the right room. I found the right room I walked in and sat in an empty seat, everyone was looking at me and whispering. I just took out my phone and ignored them, I heard the door open and put my phone away. "Good morning class!" The teacher smiled, everyone groaned and she looked over at me "You are?" She asked me. "Y/N." I smiled at her. "Okay class, we have a new student Y/N!" She said to all the yawning students. After a few minutes of boring work I heard the door open. I looked up to see the hottest guy I had ever seen, he had the cutest eyes. "Nice of you to finally show up Mr (his last name)!" The teacher said. "Sorry I'm late... I slept in." He smiled at the teacher. "Take a seat." The teacher said looking back over to the board she was writing on. "Is this seat taken?" The boy asked me sweetly. "No." I whispered. He sat down next to me and I blushed "Do you have a pen?" The boy asked me. I nodded and grabbed a pen out of my bag. "I'm Y/Bf, by the way." He said to me. He smelled good, not to sound creepy but I could smell his cologne. "Y/N." I said looking over at him. He smiled and we ended up talking for the whole lesson. "What's your next lesson Y/N?" Y/Bf asked me. I took out my timetable and handed it to him. "We have the same lessons all day." Y/Bf said. Damn a whole day with a really cute boy I thought to myself. I smiled at him. We talked in all our lessons and then the lunch bell rang. "Hey Y/N, wanna hang out?" Y/Bf asked me "Um Y-yeah sure." I said mentally face palming myself for stuttering. The whole of lunch and the rest of school was spent laughing and talking. "See you tomorrow." Y/Bf said to me. "See you!" I hugged him "Sorry." I whispered turning red. "You're fine." He said. I started walking away. "Wait! y/n do you need a ride?" He asked I turned around "Um, Yeah, if you don't mind." He smiled at me and grabbed my arm dragging me to his car. I started laughing and he did too, "So which way?" He asked me. I told him my address and he looked surprised. "Wait it's (your address) right?" He asked. "Yeah... why?" I asked looking up from my lap. "Nothing, it's just you're my new neighbour." Y/Bf said I smiled. "Really!?" I said making Y/Bf laugh; I blushed. "Hey Y/n?" He said as I opened the car door. "Yeah?" I said turning around "Can I have your number?" He asked I nodded and he handed me his phone I did the same. Then we both got out the car, I smiled as Y/Bf walked into the house next door. 

---------------

Don't really like this one...

I'll try and write a better one for later :)