😍11😍

"You know you mean the world to me!" He shouted. We had got into another one of our stupid arguments. "Well clearly I don't if your always out with other girls!" I said. One of his best friends had told me that he had seen Y/Bf with 5 different girls this week. "Where's all this coming from?" He said, clearly hurt. "It's the truth!" I said. "No it's not! Who's telling you all of this?" He said walking around. "(Y/Bfs best friend)! He said he's seen you with 5 different girls this week!" I said. Y/Bf laughed. "It's not funny asshole!" I said glaring at him. "You believe him over me!" He laughed. "Well you have been pretty sneaky this week!" I said rolling my eyes. "You do know that he likes you and wants us to break up so that he can have you!" Y/Bf said still laughing. I didn't know what to say. "I gave him one last chance and he blew it!" Y/Bf was getting angry again. Not gonna lie he looked pretty hot right now. "What about you being sneaky?" I said trying not to smile at his hotness. "Well I have a surprise for you." Y/Bf said. "Which is?" I asked curiously. "Not saying." He said kissing me. "Fine!" I rolled my eyes and he just smiled back. "You wouldn't leave me would you?" Y/Bf said worried. "No I wouldn't. I can't." He smirked "good." I just laughed. "You want ice cream?" Y/bf shrugged getting up. "Yeah!" He grabbed my hand. "Jump onto my back we're going to the store." He said. I did what he wanted and he ran with me screaming on his back to the store. We got ice cream and ate it on the way home. "I love you Y/n." He said. "I love you more!" I kissed his cheek. "Hey babe you got ice cream on your cheek." He laughed, rubbing my cheek softly and looking into my eyes. He leaned forward and our lips met in the middle. We pulled away and continued walking. "I'm sorry." I said breaking the silence. "It's ok. I'm sorry too!" He said rubbing my hand. I hated arguing with Y/Bf but we always got over our arguments pretty quickly because we both knew we loved each other and nothing could change that.
--------
✨✨