😍15😍

I woke up to find Y/Bf gone. He wasn't in bed. I stretched and then got out of bed. I walked sleepily down the stairs. I quietly walked into the living room, through into the kitchen and then back round. I looked through the window into the garden. It was empty as usual. I looked out the other window to find that our car was gone. "He's gone out." I whispered to myself. I decided to get back into bed. I got back into bed and scrolled through my instagram and texted my mum and best friend. I heard the door open downstairs a few minutes later. Y/Bf came straight upstairs, into our room. "I went Starbucks and to your favourite donut place." Y/Bf said showing me the small box of donuts and the tray with two drinks on it. "Aww thanks babe." I said kissing him. We both sat in bed, cuddling, while we had breakfast. "Babe I made plans for us today!" Y/Bf said. "Okay!" I said. We hadn't really went out in a while, Y/Bf had been quite busy for the past month or so. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and had a shower. I put on black jeans and wore Y/Bfs hoodie over my top. I took out my favourite beanie and my trainers. "You ready?" Y/Bf asked me once I was downstairs. "Yeah." I said walking over to him. "You look so cute!" He said hugging me tightly. "Ok let's get going now." He said grabbing my hand and taking me to the door. We need walked outside. It was kinda cold. Y/Bf held my hand and we walked together. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To the park." He said. We got to the park  after 10 minutes of walking. All the leaves on the trees were orange. "I love autumn/fall. It's so pretty!" I said looking at the trees. "Yeah me too. But you're much more beautiful." Y/Bf kissed my cheek and we carried on walking. We came across a pile of leaves, and us being the kids we are, Decided to stop there for a bit. I picked up a handful of leaves and threw them at Y/Bf. He did the same to me and we started having a leaf fight. We both ended up on the floor, laughing. Y/Bf rolled over to me. "I love you Y/N." He put his arms around me. "I love you too Y/Bf." I lay my head on his chest and listened to his heart beating. "Let's go home for a bit." Y/Bf said getting up and giving me his hand so he can help me up. I took his hand and stood up. "Thanks." I said. He kissed my cheek lightly and then we walked back home. "I'm gonna make chicken soup." Y/Bf said once we got into the house. "Okay!" I said. I watched TV while Y/Bf was in the kitchen cooking. "It's almost done!" He said. I walked quietly into the kitchen and crept up behind him. Then I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. "I love you babe." I said. "I love you more babygirl." He said. He got the bowls and filled them with the soup. "It's done." He said. I let go of him and he turned around and pulled me back in for a hug. "Are we going back out later?" I asked Y/Bf and eating some soup. He nodded. We both ate and then we talked for a bit, cuddling on the couch. Y/Bf seemed quite awkward and nervous. "You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said biting his lip nervously. I kissed him. "Sure?" I said. He nodded and smiled at me. "Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded. "Okay we can go in a bit." Y/Bf said. I put on some music and we both danced and started singing and just messing around. We were laughing; this is what I loved about hanging out with Y/Bf, we could both have a laugh. "Wanna go now?" He said. "Can we just watch one at home? I don't really wanna go out right now." I said. "Sure. Anything you want." Y/Bf said hugging me. He got some food out the kitchen and I got a blanket from our room. We cuddled while we watched the movie. I could feel Y/Bf staring down at me and he tightened his grip on me a little and leaned down to kiss the top of my head lightly. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me. It was only 8 but it was pretty dark out. "Wanna go to Chipotle?" He asked me. "Sure!" I said. We walked together to Chipotle. "Hey can you order? I need to go do something." Y/Bf said checking his phone. "Erm sure?" I said. He gave me a nervous look. I was pretty worried but I trusted him so I pushed the fact that this was pretty weird to the back of my mind. I waited in line and ordered what we always order. I then sat down and called Y/Bf. He picked up almost straight away. "Hey where do you want me to come?" I said. "Wait there. I'm coming." He said. "Okay." I said hanging up. He walked in around 5 minutes later and took my hand. "Hey I have to show you something." He said. He took my hand and we walked. "Where are we going?" I asked him, kinda confused. "Just trust me." He said, and I did. We walked into the park. He led me to a tree, it was lit with fairy lights. We walked closer to it. I noticed a blanket set up on the floor; it had rose petals and photos on it. I looked down at them. They were all pictures of me and Y/Bf. Y/Bf gave me a rose. I kissed him and took it. I looked at the tree, it had more pictures. "I love this!" I said smiling. Y/Bf started playing slow love songs. I looked back over at him. He was on one knee. He had a little box in his hand. I got a little dizzy. "Y/N Y/L/N. You're the prettiest, funniest, caring and perfect girl in this whole world, or at least in my world. I love you with every part of me and I know you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me" He opened the box and looked up at me, biting his lip nervously, waiting for an answer. "Yes!" I said bursting out into tears. "I love you so much!" I said. He placed the ring on my finger. I fell into his arms and we hugged. He looked into my eyes and leaned in, then kissed me slowly. I looked at the ring on my finger. "It's so pretty!" I said. Y/Bf just smiled at me. We stood, hugging, for a bit. We then laid down together watching the stars. I was so happy. I loved him so much.

------------------------------------------------------

Here's a pretty long one for you guysss

Thanks for 1.5K reads!

(They go on a walk. It's autumn. They go out for dinner, to Chipotle. They watch a film. He proposes later on at night, under the stars.)
( she wears: a beanie, black jeans, a top, his hoodie and vans.)

(Place he proposes: there's a tree with lights, a picnic blanket under the stars, pictures of them on the blanket and stuck onto the tree, rose petals.)

(How he proposes: he gives her a rose and then she looks around and then when she looks back at him he's on one knee and he says stuff and then asks her to marry him.)