😍13😍

His eyes met mine. He was just another stranger. Except he wasn't, he was my crush, Y/Bf. He was looking at me. I was broken, everything that had happened today and in my life. I was worthless. I looked over to him. He gave me a smile. I faked a smile but ended up with tears down my cheeks. Next thing I know he'd right next to me. "You ok baby?" He said rubbing my back. Was this another daydream? I looked down to my lap, more tears falling. He lifted my face with his hands so I was looking at him. He hugged me. No one had ever done this to me. I hugged back. I couldn't seem to let go. But he didn't seem to mind. I was embarrassing myself. I pulled away and looked down to my lap again. "Y/Bf we gotta go!" I heard someone say. I was prepared to look up and not see him. He would be gone in the wind. I'd probably never see him like this again. But what actually happened was unexpected; he grabbed my hand. "Babygirl, come with us." I didn't really have a choice; and I also seemed to be attached to him. I left with them. Y/Bf wiped my cheeks. I probably had mascara down my face. I looked down to my feet."We're gonna stop at the bathroom real quick." Y/Bf said. I walked into the toilets. I took one look at myself in the mirror. Thoughts rushed through my mind. I washed my face and put on some more mascara. I walked out and Y/Bf was talking to one of his friends. He walked over to me. "You okay babygirl?" I nodded a little. He told me to stay with him. "Come hang around with us." Y/Bf said. He put his arm around me and I nodded. We walked around for bit. We went to the playground, which was pretty much empty. We then went out to eat. "Wanna come round mine?" Y/Bf asked. "Yeah."I said. We walked to his house. Y/Bf really wanted to watch a movie, so we watched (your favourite movie). I had so much fun today. I never knew I could be this happy. Y/Bf kept looking at me during the movie; I felt butterflies every time our eyes met. I thought I should leave because it was getting pretty late. "I should get going." I said. We both stood up and I hugged him. "Thank you!" I said kissing his cheek. We both blushed. "Sorry." I whispered. "It's okay." He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. Slowly we both lean in, our lips collided. We pulled away a few seconds later. "Stay the night." Y/Bf begged, holding both my hands. I laughed. "Please." He pouted. "Okay then." He smiled at my answer and hugged me really tight. Maybe I was wrong all along. Not everyone is the same. Some people can be nicer than others. Some people truly do care. 

------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 1k readss!! 😭☺️😅💫