😍3😍

I sat in my bedroom; alone, bored and quite tired. I was waiting for my boyfriend to get home and reply to my text. I mean we hadn't been together for that long yet, he asked me out 2 days ago, but I already seemed attached to him. I hadn't really made an effort to look good because I knew today was gonna be another lazy day. I shoved my phone into my pocket and walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and got the Ice-cream. I scooped out lots of Ice-cream and walked back up to my room. I just sat on my bed eating Ice-cream and watching Netflix. A few minutes later, my phone pinged, telling me I had just got a message. I quickly got it out, smiling as I saw who the message was from. I read his message many times before deciding how to reply. 

'wanna ft?' 

He had asked me. 

'Well not rn I look disgusting' 

I replied looking down at the clothes I was wearing and then seeing my reflection in the spoon.  

'I bet you don't'

He replied almost immediately

'Okay then. Wait a minute.' 

I replied rolling my eyes and then laughing. 

I decided to just put on some mascara and lip balm. Then I changed my top. My phone began ringing. I giggled "I guess he can't wait." I said to myself before answering his call. "Hey!" I said keeping my phone on my bed and looking at my screen. I saw Y/Bf's cute face lighting up my screen. "Y/n?" he said a little confused. I giggled at his face. "You're so cute!" I said picking up my phone and looking at him. He smiled and blushed a little "Have you seen yourself?" He said. "Yeah and I saw the ugliest girl ever." Y/bf expression changed. "Babygirl, you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. Don't even try denying it. I'm so lucky to have you." He said. I felt like crying at that. "I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too." He smiled back. "What you been doing?" He asked me. "Nothing. what 'bout you?" I said. "Same to be honest." He said rolling his eyes a little. "Wanna come over?" I giggled. "Yeah." He smiled. "Okay. You're ending the call by the way." I said laughing. He laughed with me "Oh wow! Ok then." We spent ages saying bye to each other and then he decided to keep the facetime on until he got to mine. 

*Skip some time*

"Recognise this street?" He said smiling. "Yes. You're almost here!" I said 

"Now can you open the door baby? It's cold." He said. I giggled "I'm coming!" 

-------------------------------

Random one 😍💕💫💫