Epilogue part two

Okay guys.... get ready because I am not ashamed to say I cried when I read this back

It's a strange feeling, the feeling of security, safety and happiness. When it's something that hasn't been felt for so long it can be a truly euphoric feeling. As I stand watching the pack integrate with the vampires, the pack grounds had grown considerably now owning the territory up to the clan's grounds. Although there had been some resistance from other packs on the amount of territory Nightfall pack would have, they didn't want to argue with a grieving hybrid. I was determined to make reality what my father had always dreamed off and what the prophecy has foretold packs and clans and witches becoming one and finally having peace. So far the packs and clans have come together... witches were another story.

It cost us dearly to get to this point but as I see Josh meeting his mate, or shall I say beloved in a young fledging vampire, seeing them so happy and already in love it makes everything we suffered and lost to get here worth it.

"King Louis" I hear the shout from across the courtyard, I sigh rolling my eyes before turning towards Niall

"Ni, how many times have I said not to call me that?' I watch as he smirks, chuckling under his breath

"Oh, but great King... how many times have I told you we must now respect your high and mighty position?" I stare at him as he bows, before looking up at his mates who are shaking their heads with amusement 

"Ni, stop it people are looking." I could see everyone watching with amusement. They had all grown accustomed to Niall's sense of humor and the fact that although I am technically King of the vampires, much like Alpha of a pack, I do not expect anyone to call me King. However, that's not stopped every vampire calling me King and every wolf calling me Luna.

"I hope you do this to Harry" I state as I walk towards my beloved, I watch as he smiles and laughs with Lumi. The sun hitting his face just right causing his eyes to shine brightly.

Why aren't we still in bed with him

because we have things to do

Things more important then being fucked by our mate

I try to find some kind of argument back but I can't seem to come up with one good enough. As I see Harry smirk in my direction, I know that he heard the conversation with my wolf. Making my way over and into his awaiting arms.

"Hello baby"

"I've missed you" I mumble pushing my face into his neck

"I know lovely... I've been listening to your wolf whine for the last hour... I've missed you to. It won't be much longer and we can finally have some time for us."

"How's Jasper?" I ask as I pull back looking up into Harry's bright eyes, waiting a moment for a response. I haven't seen much of him the last couple of days, he still holds a lot of trauma from what had happened during that fight. I know he still has nightmares of that night, it's been really awful seeing him in such  an awful state. We have all tried to help him the best we can, but there's only so much we can do and unfortunately we cannot remove the images he saw and the pain he experienced.

Harry sighs looking down at me with sadness brimming in his eyes. "He's struggling... he keeps trying to put on a brave face but honestly when no one is around his look goes vacant... I hate seeing him like this"

"I'm not sure what more we can do H... that night... we all suffered but he got destroyed... witnessing Saffi in that way..." 

We both fall silent simply enjoying our time together, Lumi is now conversing with Zayn about the new perimeters and border runs. While Niall and Liam begin directing the building of new houses, cafes and everything else the new community we have been building will need. I smile softly as I look to the left and see Athena joining us, looking a little worn out from reinforcing the protective borders, closely followed by Saffi and Jasper whom are looking equally as worn out.