Chapter 24

Chapter 25:

The piercing scream that echos through the house during the night ensures to wake everyone. Harry jumps so much he falls out of bed before frantically trying to get up. He falls a couple of times as he tries to untangle from the sheet.

Finally once he's stood he can see that the scream came from Louis. His face clenched in pain, eyes screwed shut as his fists clenched and body arches off of the bed. Harry instantly panic rushing over to his mate feeling his pain, as he reaches his side, their bedroom door slams open. He looks up in time to see Saffi, Athena and Lumi in the doorway.

"The mating bite triggered his wolf. He's changing Harry, we need to get him outside now." Saffi orders. Harry nods quickly his brain finally catches up as he gently scoops his whimpering mate into his arms.

Carrying him out of their bed room he sees more and more of the pack gathering around, following as he trails through the house and outside. Lying Louis down on the grass Harry resumes his soothing touches of Louis face.

"Deep breaths darling. I know it hurts darling but it'll be okay. I'm here, I'm right here" he's happy to see that his words have an relaxing affect upon Louis. As his face relaxes and he opened his eyes, then shining with unshed tears as he searches his beloveds face.

"It's going to hurt darling but it'll be quick... I promise" Louis nods slowly

Before the first sound of a breaking bone echos through the silent night. Everyone in the clearing grimaces at the sound remembering themselves just how much it hurts.

Louis whimpers again quietly before more of his bones break. He yells out loud as he forces himself to get on all fours to speed up the process. Harry grunts feeling completely helpless while his mate is in excruciating pain. His first tears fall as his spine snaps and then morphing from human to wolf truly begins.

Harry whispers "we'll done baby, it's nearly over: I'm so proud of you."

Louis whimpers in response not able to do much else. Harry quickly shifts himself so that their wolves can get familiar with one another, it will help his wolf to have someone he knows with him.

Once the process is finally over Louis lays in his wolf form on the forest floor, exhausted panting heavily. Harry's wolf Zeus curiously walks closer nudging him with his nose. Louis tilts his head lazily nuzzling back into Harry, taking in his scent and enjoying the calm feeling that over takes his body.

"Everyone back to bed" Harry sends out to the pack mind-link, not wanting Louis or Aries to be overwhelmed with everyone staring. He waits long enough to hear everyone's response before helping his mate to a standing position.

He wobbles slightly before gaining his balance giving Harry a wolffish smile. Zeus growls playfully before they both pick up a slow jog through the woods, both taking the time to get more familiar with one another.

They both run until they comes to a stop near the lake. Louis is panting as he quickly takes big gulps of water to quench his thirst. Harry watches fondly before he's unable to stop him self moving forward and beginning to gently lick his mates wolf.

—-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

—-

It's dawn by the time they make it pack to the pack house. Running tiredly towards the house seeing Athena, Niall and Rebecca stood all looking nervously. They both quickly shift and take the clothes Athena hands them.

"What's going on?" Louis rasps, his voice still sore from all the screaming

"Well... your shift it's caused a bit of a ripple affect... other packs have heard of the gift the goddess bestowed upon you... they've all offered their support and alliance with the pack... papers are coming through and Lumi and Jasper are currently pulling them all together for you both to look at." Athena explains

Louis and Harry gasp. A goddess' gift is considered a magical thing, it's not happened for 50 years since the last war between packs that saw the goddess intervene and restore peace. Since then packs have kept to themselves and not dared to defy another pack.

"We will need to go through them thoroughly, there will be packs we do not want alliances with. We will have to speak to all alpha's with Saffi and Athena to see their true intentions." Louis nods in agreement with Harry before looking back to Rebecca and Niall.

"Why do you two look so nervous? What's going on?" Niall looks at his mum before looking back to Louis with a determined glint in his eyes

"My mums finally told me what's she's been hiding and it's time you two know." He looks to Rebecca to carry on

"I'm sorry... I I was under a promise to never reveal this information. You see Athena your mother was a very powerful witch... her powers were to be passed on to her first born girl... whom would then be under threat. When your mum fell pregnant we hid it from everyone. Only three people knew. Me, your mum and your father. She could tell it was a girl, she could feel her powers being transferred and shared."

Rebecca takes a deep breath looking between everyone before continuing "unfortunately your mother died shortly after giving birth to you"

Athena looks confused and slightly irritated "I know this.. it's why I was an orphan and left with Louis's father: why are you bringing this up?"

Rebecca gulps stuttering slightly before taking a deep breath "no Athena... that's a lie. You were left in the care of your father... it's just you could never know he was your father and Louis your brother."

It's silent as everyone begins to comprehend just what she had said. Louis is trying to think back about their child hood and suddenly so much makes sense:.. why his father had always treated Athena as his own and showed such love and care for her. Why he always looked so proud to see them protecting one another.

"What?! No your lying. Why would you tell me this all now?"

"I promised your mother that I would keep your identity secret, that I would protect you with my life. I'm sorry I couldn't keep that promise to protect you"

Athena looks sick to her stomach and Louis immediately understands why. Seth is her uncle to. Louis assumes he's unaware.... but wait..

"Did Seth know?" He questions and Louis sees Athena snap her head in his direction with such pain in her eyes

"He... he suspected but never had concrete proof... it's why I was so shocked to discover what he did to you."

Athena face pales before she reaches out and crumbles into Louis arms. He simply holds her for a while letting her get all her pain out with her sobs.

"It's okay darling... always said you were my sister and now you really are." He whispers feeling her chuckle sadly before pulling away

"Why tell us this now?"

Rebecca smiles sadly "I was told it was time to tell you. It's time you know of the prophecy." She silent for a while letting the information rest in the air before she continues

"The prophecy reads that :A hybrid born of a witch and vampire gifted by the goddess... will bond with a powerful alpha. A powerful witch born to a vampire witch, his true sister will stand by his side and her formidable mate. Together they will rise and unite all kinds wolves, vampires, witches together."

It silent again before Athena questions "whom told you of this prophecy?"

"Well that would be me dear." A voice so familiar says behind them.

What do we think? There's not many chapters left