Chapter 9

The trees around me blur as I listen for the cries from the girl. I can't understand how no one else could hear the clear cries. They were heart wrenching almost as if the girl had lost hope.

Inhaling deeply I increase my speed as I identify the smell of another vampire and a young child. Breaking through the trees I come to the edge of the border and mere feet away is a Young girl in the arms of a bloodthirsty vampire.

The kind that didn't care for welfare and have overindulged to the point of no control. He had become what we call a savage, when a vampire goes savage they lose all conscious control and sense of mortality. They are very similar to feral rogue wolves in that sense.

I knew I had to be careful, savages had no sense of danger and so they were deadly. I step closer to the pair as he continues to bite into the girls neck. I watch for a few seconds knowing I can't simply rip him away, that would kill the girl instantly.

I don't get long to think about what to do before the vampire is looking up at me removing his fangs from her neck and dropping the now unconscious girl on the floor.

Hissing at me he looks deadly with the blood dripping from his mouth, his eyes black, fangs dropped and veins running under his eyes.

I move my stance to prepare for the launch he would undoubtedly do

I move my stance to prepare for the launch he would undoubtedly do. I feel my eyes turn red and my fangs drop. I watch carefully as his eyes dart from his victim to me. I knew now he is struggling to decide if we wants to fight me or get more blood.

As his eyes zone in on me, I know he's decided to fight. I feel his body slam into mine as his teeth try to go for my throat. My hands immediately cover his access to my throats as I slide back trying to stop his momentum.

Grabbing his arm I swing him around using the momentum to dislocate his shoulder.  I hear him grunt out of pain before he bites into my other arm.

I hiss at the familiar pain but it's the disrespect that riles me up more. This vampire had no idea just who he is dealing with.

I snarl making him quickly withdraw but looking at me with a smirk. I don't bother looking at my arm, knowing already that it will heal by tomorrow, only problem now is I can feel the venom he released and although not toxic it is enough to make me high.

I quickly lunge at him slamming him into the tree one arm across his shoulders to keep him in place as my other plunges through his chest. Grasping hold of his beating heart he stops his thrashing and stares at me with shock. The worst thing for a savage is realising they aren't invincible.

I pull my arm back quickly bringing his heart with me and letting his body silently drop to the ground. I look at the heart for a second trying not to feel guilty and remembering what he had done before I drop it.

 I look at the heart for a second trying not to feel guilty and remembering what he had done before I drop it

I rush to the young girl who couldn't be more than 8. Scooping her into my arms, I feel his essence flood through me.

She's alive. The voice sounds relieved

How did no one smell that vamp or hear her? I question as I carefully journey back to where I could here a commotion

I don't know... it's something we should tell Harry... it could be dangerous... they didn't even sense their own pack member in trouble

I ponder the voices thoughts as I finally make it back into a clearing where I can see a hysterical male talking to Harry.

I clear my throat and everyone's heads turn to look at me before gasping in horror to see what's in my arms

Before I could move or speak the man rushes towards me ripping the girl from my arms and holding her close. His eyes glow amber as he snarls "what the fuck have you done to my daughter?"

Harry is soon by the mans side looking at the girl whom is losing more blood as the seconds go by. "Kyle you need to get her to the pack doctor now" he orders his voice stern as he brings the fathers concern back to his daughter

I watch as he quickly rushes off and I step forward to follow wanting to check the girl is truly okay and to offer help. I'm stopped by a hand to my chest pushing me back with power that makes me stumble before re- catching my step.

"What the hell did you do?" His voice is dangerous as I look to his glowing eyes, feeling my heart pound in my chest at the sight of the redness seeping through

"I trusted you with my pack... I allowed you to feel freedom... I gave your dirty kind a chance and this is what you repay me with. Kidnapping innocent children, draining them dry the first chance you get" his voice is ice as his words cut deep. I can hear whimpering in my mind but I feel anger blooming at how he's talking to me, how he assumes it was me.

"Harry-"

"It's ALPHA to you bloodsucker. Now go to your room. I'll deal with your punishment later. JASPER guard his door... he doesn't leave" I flinch back in shock and hurt at his words. I didn't even realise tears had blurred my vision before I blink and they are wetting my cheeks.

I see his instant regret flood through his eyes as he tries to reach out to me but I flinch away. I look at him for another moment.

"I didn't hurt her. If you want proof the vampire I killed is just outside your west border along with his heart." I offer nothing else as I walk past him grasping Athena's hand and walking as quickly as I could without speed to my new prison.

Making it to my room I shut the door just as I see Jasper smile apologetically.

"L-"

"It hurts. A. It hurts" I can't stop the burning pain in my chest any longer. And as I finally let go of everything I had been holding on to, I finally fall into Athena's arms, praying, wishing for a better life.

I just want happiness

I don't want to hurt anymore.

Please. Make it stop. Please.

What to we think?
Sorry for the delay- trying to get some motivation

What will happen next???

Harry really fucked up?!