Chapter 22

Sorry it's later than usual... enjoy
Chapter 22:

It's been days since Athena connected the crystal and days since they've been able to communicate. Athena can still feel the connection and can feel it moving closer so she tries not to worry and to keep everyone else reassured.

Louis yawns loudly before rolling over and into Harry's tight embrace, he sighs feeling the warmth and love in his body as the feeling of his mates body touching his.

'Morning baby.' Louis smiles at the sound of his mates morning voice before gently replying

'Good morning.' As their eyes connect Louis leans forward quickly connecting their lips in a gently kiss before pulling back 'Last night was really fun... just what we needed I think.'

'mhmm' Harry pulls him closer pushing his head into his neck and playing nipping at the skin 'never knew you could be so good with your mouth baby... if I didn't know better I would think you've had practice.'

Louis' cheeks aflame red as his beloveds words sink in. 'You say I was good....What about you? That little tongue trick had me squirming.'

'Oh I know I did baby.' they both laugh before getting lost in each others lips. They feel the passion and tension grow as Harry rolls on top of Louis, pining him between him arms.

They feel each others want and need as they brush their groins together both groaning at the feeling before the door slams open. Harry instinctively  bares his teeth growling at the intruder before stopping when he realises it is Niall.

'Oh Shiiit. That's super hot.. I need to get Li and Zee to be growling like that.'

Louis rolls his eyes 'What is it Niall?'

'Oh yeah.. they've arrived.' He looks to be bouncing on his feet with excitement

'Wait you mean Rebecca?' Louis responds, quickly pushing Harry back so he can sit up

'Yeah.. who else? Hurry up they're waiting.' He bulldozes out of the room just as fast as he arrived.

Louis and Harry stare at each other in shock for a while before they are both up and frantically rushing around the room to get ready and somewhat professional.

They race to the kitchen where they can hear excited voice fill the house. They burst into the room red faced and out of breath. They take a moment to take in everyone in the room. Harry's eyes water and his heart beats faster as he sees his parents stood in front of him for the first time in years. Louis is in the same state as he stares at his aunt.

They both pause for only a second more before rushing to embrace their loved ones. Harry wraps his arms around his father and mother, feeling the familiar warmth and love he has missed for the last few years. Holding the tightly to his body, scared if he lets them go that they will disappear again. He hears his parents gasp and sob as they hold him tightly, he feels happy tears fall down his face as he finally fixes the part of his heart that has been missing.

Louis holds onto his aunt feeling tears rush down his face at the pain he feels. He is overwhelmed with happiness to have his aunty back but feels the same sadness and emptiness he has felt since his father was killed. He wonders if that feeling will ever fade away.

'I'm so sorry Lou... I'm so sorry.' He can hear his aunt gasping for breath as she sobs into his shoulder. He pulls her tighter.

'It's not your fault Bec... it's Seth that did this. No one else.' Louis's voice goes cold as he mentions him

Rebecca looks at Louis as she pulls back 'and for that, he will pay. He will pay for everything he has done... to all of us.' Her eyes flicker to Athena as she says that, which confirms that she knows something horrid had happened.

After a few moments Louis hears Harry call his name. Louis smiles seeing Harry so happy stood between his parents and although he feels a pang of sadness, he mostly feels an overwhelming amount of happiness for his beloved.

He moves slowly over to Harry, as he opens his arms for Louis to step into. 'Lou... I want you to re-meet my father and mother Cairo and Hope. Mum, dad please meet my mate Louis.'

Louis watches as they both gasp and realisation dawns on their faces as they face him.

He is pulled into a warm hug and instantly inhales the sweet perform scent of Harry's mother, before he is then pulled into another bear hug and inhales the musky scent of Cairo. They pull back with gentle smiles, 'Thank you Louis for everything you did for us those years ago. Thank you for being our saviour and for loving our Harry. Harry told us briefly what has happened throughout the years and more recently, we are sorry for what you suffered and your recent loss.'

Louis can feel tears fill his eyes at Hope's sincere and genuine words, he can feel the love, support and appreciation through her words. He nods shakily 'Thank you... that, that means so much. I am so glad you are back home. Haz why don't you show them the changes you've made, while I spend some time with my aunt.'

'Oh yes' Hope claps her hands excitedly 'I heard you've now got a little town built and oh that beautiful lake you managed to secure as part of your territory. Show us everything.' Harry laughs at her excitement, gently kissing Louis on the lips he begins leading them away.

'Oh and don't forget to show us the rehabilitation center for rogues... I am so proud of you son.' Louis smiles at Cairo's words before he makes it back to his aunt, in time to hear Athena telling her about the crystal connecting her, Louis and Niall.

'well your family so it makes sense that it would connect you like that. '

'But we're not blood related.' Athena responds with clear suspicion in her voice

Rebecca splutters for a few seconds 'Yeah of course... I just meant that maybe it sensed the deep bond between you. Anyway... erm show me around this pack. It looks beautiful.'

Athena, Louis and Niall share a deep look before Liam joins with a bright smile 'Zayn and I will happily show you around. It is very beautiful.' Liam pulls Rebecca with him towards Zayn who smiles lightly before leading them both outside.

'Liam cannot read a situation can he?' Louis states causing Niall to roll his eyes

'Nope... we're working on it but... that boy is oblivious.' They share a laugh before returning to the group outside, however that conversation stays at the forefront of all of their minds.