Chapter 12

Okay I know I definitely owe you all a double update for how long you've all waited.... I am trying so hard to get this story finished for you all.

Anyway... I hope you enjoy...

"I think.. I was there that night Harry."

It's silent as Harry looks up at Louis. His mind trying to comprehend what he's just said. As soon as the thought processes he jumps from the floor straightening up and looking at his mate. He feels terrified of where this conversation could lead.

"What do you mean? You were there?"

"The Black Knight pack?" Louis questions fear rushing through his system

"Yes.... wait.." Harry tries to take a few deep breaths waiting to calm down although his body is shaking and his wolf is growling

"Louis... did you kill my parents and that pack?" He watches as Louis' eyes widen

"No no no" he speaks quickly his words rushed "we need Athena. She was with me. Can you call for her to come back"

Harry feels his body relax slightly knowing Louis didn't kill them but heartbroken that he was there. That he was probably involved in killing a whole pack.

Harry quickly mindlinks Lumi requesting they return to the pack house.

"Come on. They're meeting us in my office" he bends down grabbing his duvet and pillow chucking it in his room before he makes his ways to the office. He made sure the room was completely soundproof so all meetings could be confidential.

Entering the room Harry sits himself comfortably on the sofa waiting for the others to arrive as Louis sits opposite him.

Louis fidgets nervously with fingers picking at a loose thread on his jeans. His mind whirling with panic and confusion , could it be?

"Louis calm down... we don't know if it's the same people"

"But what if it is... I took them away from him for years"

He falls silent at that reminder and Louis just wishes he did something sooner. That he ran sooner but he had always been too scared before. His uncle had always found ways to keep him there, locked in and beaten. His uncle was the only one who knew where his dad was.

The door opens drawing both of their attentions to the people coming in. Lumi looks over at the two with a calculating gaze as Athena rushes towards Louis.

"What's going on Alpha?" Lumi questions as she looks longingly at her mate before looking back to her alpha

"Erm... they may have some information about Dark Knight Pack" Lumi's eyes darken with anger as she looks back to them

"How? Were you involved?" Lumi's voice is dark with a strong growl as she looks at them both

Flinching back at the sound of her growl Athena tried to make her self smaller next to Louis, while Louis glares at her.

"Don't growl at her" he almost snarls, Lumi doesn't apologise but softens her gaze as she looks at Athena

"Why are we talking about that night, Lou?" Athena whispers to Louis

"Because that's the night my parents and pack members were killed" Harry voices making Athena jump slightly

"And you both need to tell us about that night. What was your involvement?"

Louis hesitantly looks at Athena before looking back to his mate. He already knows deep down he is right in thinking that it's his mates parents. His heart hurts for him.