Chapter 23

Hi lovelies... enjoy. Warning Smut ahead.
Chapter 24:

It's been a few days since the were joined by their missing family members and pack members. They had all settled in remarkably well, the pack had been so surprised to see Cairo and Hope alive and on pack grounds but after a quick pack meeting explaining the situation, everyone understood. It helped a lot towards how the pack treated both Athena and Louis. With knowledge that they had both risked their lives to save members of the pack long before they were apart of it, the pack began to treat them both like royalty.

Louis makes his way to the kitchen silently, his eyes dart around in the hopes of seeing his aunt but it seems she's no where to be seen. She has been evading Louis for the few days after his suspicions that she's knows something and isn't sharing.

Making his way over to Athena and Niall, he greets them with a small smile and a thoughtful look.

"You seen Aunty bec?" He questions, Athena and Niall both shake their heads.

He hums taking a sip of the tea Niall had handed to him.

"She's hiding something from us. I think it's important and we need to find out what that is."

Louis and Athena both look round to Niall whom is shoving his mouth full with biscuits. He pauses his crunch when he sees he's being looked at. "What?" He questions with his mouth still full.

Athena grimaces before motioning for him to finish his biscuits.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"She's your mum So, if anyone can find out what she's hiding it's you."

Niall's eyes widen before he quickly shakes his head "no Lou... you don't understand, things changed. While we were hiding... she had to lie, hide, run to keep us all safe. She kept secrets for so long....  when I heard you had escaped and I suggested we come to this pack to find you and be together again. She refused.. she said it wasn't time... she never told me what she meant, she never explained how she knew when rogues were close or Uncle Seths men were getting near."

There's silence that follows as they all think about how she could have possibly known about those occasions.

"We've got to try and find out what she knows... we've got to."  They let it hang in the air for a while before Louis shakes his head removing himself from his thoughts

Lou...

Yes

Erm... I'd.. I want to mate Louis gasps out loud at his wolves words, he hadn't actually thought that. His mind had been so preoccupied. His mind had been so lost.

You really want to do that?

Lou... if I could have.. I would have begged to be fucked by that gorgeous mate of ours at first sight

Louis chokes in his breath before chuckling, Athena and Niall stare at him with a knowing look.

Okay.. okay let's go find our mate.

Louis smiles at both Athena and Niall before he turns walking towards the office. His wolf whimpering with need and excitement.