Chapter 18

Sorry it's later then I planned but it's here...

There's noise around him, questions and conversations. He can hear the worry and concern but he focuses on the broken bleeding body in front of him. Laying him down so he's comfortable, Louis' hands shake as they gently clean his face.

Louis had already fed his blood to him, if it wasn't too late, he should begin to slowly heal. Although with the amount of injuries he has it could take a while. Athena had already healed what she could but she was already so drained from trying to get in contact with Louis' aunt.

Someone has been blocking contact between them, and that someone had to be a witch. Saffi and Athena have been spending a lot of their time trying to track the witch responsible. Louis sighs turning his attention to those in the room quietly talking.

"The rogue has said he left the dark moon pack after their treatment of females and children got worse." Louis frowns at the information and the name of the pack

"That's the same pack Josh was kicked out of for being a male omega" he states bringing everyone's attention back to him. Harry's eyes darken at the information but somehow remain soft as he glances at his mate.

"We've had some experience with that pack in the past... bunch of knotheaded arseholes stuck in the past" Louis' eyes widen at Lumi's choice of words before he begins laughing

"They sound like really charmers." He chuckles "so if both rogues claim to be from the same pack shouldn't they know each other. We'll get them to meet to test if they really do know each other or not." Everyone nods along with Louis words

"Jasper can you retrieve the boy and Lumi if you retrieve the other rogue... er Liam you said his name was, right?" He waits for confirmation before continuing "bring them both to our office and tell Zayn to meet us there as well."

They nod and quickly leave to follow through with their orders. Louis turns back to his poor cousin, he head whirling with questions. Why was he here? Why had he left his aunt? How had Niall found him?

"Hell be okay Lou, you've done everything you possibly could. We'll figure everything out"

Louis nods before he turns into Harry, pushing his face into his chest and taking some deep breaths. He feels arms wrap around him and hold him close. He inhales the alpha's deep scent feeling his body relax and his wolf whine.

Just lick him lou

Lick him? Louis startles at the demand

I wanna taste our man... now lick him

Louis smiles in to his beloveds chest before he pulls back and leans up to gently kiss his alpha's lips. Savouring the feeling as their lips press together and begin to slowly move, he feels Harry's tongue swipe out wanting access which he grants. Moaning deeply as he feels his body vibrate enjoying the feeling of kissing his beloved of their tongues exploring each other.

Gasping he pulls back breathless and smiling.

That was better than just a lick... mhmm do it again

Louis subtly shakes his head at his obsessed wolf before he pulls away and begins the journey to Harry's office.

As they enter they see Zayn stood to the side waiting. They quickly update him on everything before they are joined by Jasper and the young boy.

He runs to Louis grabbing his hands "please tell me he's okay. Please" his eyes are watering and wide as he pleads with Louis.

Louis sighs and smiles sadly "Josh... he's still unconscious, we've done all we can to heal him. It's down to him now" Louis watches as the young boy bursts into tears, sobbing loudly

Before anyone could possibly comfort the young sobbing boy, the door opens again and Lumi enters with Liam.

It's instantaneous that Liam gasps "Josh?" The sobbing boys head snaps up eyes connecting with Liam before he is running straight into Liam's chest, whom pulls him in close.

"Oh Josh I'm so sorry" they hear Liam mumble

"Erm would you maybe like to explain what happened?" Harry questions

Keeping hold of Josh, Liam looks up. "Josh is my little brother... I knew for some time the pack we were in was an awful one and I hated how they treated those that weren't alpha's. They would beat the females and torture them, force mate them and I hated it. I knew Josh was going to be an omega and so I had been trying to exit the pack legally.... the alpha beat me and then exiled me... he promised he would torture Josh for everything I did.... I had been gathering evidence to bring here to you."

Harry sighs "did they hurt you Josh?"

Josh looks down to his feet shuffling them "I heard what had happened to Liam and I ran. They chased and beat me but I kept running until I was out of pack grounds"

There's another gasp in the room causing everyone to turn looking at Zayn, his eyes wide.

"Mate" he whispers looking at Liam and soon Liam's smile turns soft and he returns the sentiment.

"But wait... Niall's my mate." Zayn murmurs causing Louis' eyes to turn red and grab zayn

"He's your what?" He yells "why didn't you say anything?! That's why he isn't healing... he needs his beloved at his side" Louis feels his body full with rage staring at Zayn who's eyes widen in surprise

"Wh-what?! I I didn't know... I'm sorry..... how can I have two mates though?" Louis pauses letting go of Zayn

"Unless your all mates... there have been occasions where a vampire has had two mates"

"Okay there's a lot happening here. Liam and Josh you are allowed into this pack on precautionary measures. Jasper and Lumi will be guarding you at all times. We are going to go to the infirmary and see if Liam is also mates with Niall. It will then be needed that you and Zayn stay by his side until he heals. Meanwhile the rest of us need to try and get in contact with Louis aunt, we need to find the witch blocking contact and also investigate the dart Louis pulled from Josh- which caused his rage outburst."

Everyone nods along to everything Harry has said. Before Saffi voices her thoughts

"I think I've figured out the witch it is blocking us. If I'm right then we need to be careful... although this witch is a white witch everything she does is in deals. She will want something in exchange and she's very powerful. We must find her"

It doesn't take long to confirm that Liam is indeed Niall's mate as well. Louis feels a fiery protection begin to overtake his body before he reminds himself that his little cousin isn't so little anymore. He smiles at Jasper as he leaves Zayn, Liam and Josh in the infirmary sat beside Niall. Grasping Harry's hand he tugs him towards their bedroom.

"I wanna be held"

He hears Harry chuckle

"Good because I'd like to hold you"