Chapter 19

"We're nearly there Lou" Athena whispers, hope shining through her words

"We've nearly got a location on your father. It won't be long. Harry is already putting a plan together to collect your aunt, his parents and pack mates, once they are safe within the pack we can go and get your father back"

Louis feels his body flood with relief, finally it feels there might be an end to all this madness.

"I never thought I'd see the day... where we would be with our beloveds and happy. Fighting back against my uncle, finding our lost loved ones and reclaiming our lives"  Louis smiles his eyes wide and filled with happiness and hope

"Soon Louis, we'll have everything... everything we never thought we'd have" they hold each other tightly, enjoying the moment of feeling truly saved.

"Erm I don't know whether to awe because you two are cute or feel jealous because I'm being left out" they quickly pull apart to see Niall stood not to far away with a soft pout on his lips

Louis laughs "come here cuz" pulling him into their embrace "we're getting our family back Ni."

"I hope you mean the family we like because I swear to god if I have to sit through one more insufferable dinner with Seth And cousin Brenda... I will slit my throat" Louis knows he shouldn't laugh but seeing the seriousness on his cousin face makes him laugh anyway

"With any luck Ni... those family members will be dead by the end of this battle. We both know that while Seth Is the mastermind behind all of this. His daughter Brenda will not take well to his dethroning and death... she's been a co- conspirator through out and so she will suffer for her foolish and cruel actions."

Niall nods in agreement, a deep throat in his face.

"Lou... I know it's been madness and you've probably not thought about it but what will happen once he's dead... who will be king?"

Athena and Niall both look to Louis for answers, there faces holding a look of expectancy.

"Well... my father will reclaim his rightful place as king. I never wanted to be king but I know when the time comes I will step up."

"What about Harry?" Niall questions

"Yeah what about him?" They all turn to see the alpha himself stood, his face full of fear at the answer

Louis holds his hand out for his beloved to take.
"Your my beloved, my mate and my alpha. You will be king beside me. We will run the vampire clan and nightfall pack together.... it will be the first ever combine pack and I think it's about time. When the day comes all I know Harry, is I want you by my side."

Harry smiles and his cheek darken before he leans down and places a tender kiss to his mates head.

'Click'

"Aweeee" Niall loudness breaks them from their moment as they look towards him holding his phone.

"Oh sorry... just too cute not to. Anyway... oh Okay Zee I'm coming. You hear that.. I'm being summoned. Yep bye guys" he stumbles out of the room quickly

"He does know that we can all hear very well and know that Zayn did not just call for him right?" Harry questions as he chuckles watching Louis smile

"I'm sure he'll realise in about 10 seconds"

Athena bids them goodbye softly as she leaves the room. As the door closes, they both hear a faint "oh fuck" from Niall.

Harry laughs "I think he just realised"

Louis giggles nodding his head as he pulls away from Harry. "I'm going to shower"

He begins his walk towards the bathroom, hearing Harry groan "wish I could join"

"Me to" Louis whispers as he softly closes the door

Making quick work of stripping down and entering the shower, he cups his hands to collect some water and washes it over his face. As he lowers his hands to collect more he feels a sharp pain in his chest.

Reaching out to the wall to balance as he clutches his chest with the other hand. His eyes flutter as the pain continues. He stares at the running water breathing deeply before he feels something snap in his chest.

He chokes on his breath, whispering "no" over and over again as he clenches his eyes shut. An image flashes behind them drawing Louis to his knees as he screams the loudest he's ever screamed

"No" he gasps and sobs as he sits collapsed on the shower floor, feeling paralysed and cold even through the water runs over his body.

His heart breaking as he feels emptiness he's never felt before. The deep hallow emptiness. His wolf whines and cries as he sobs and screams.

He doesn't hear the door smash open or the gasp and whisper of his name. He doesn't hear a thing. But he feels hands grabbing him, pulling him into a soft warm chest. Still sat on the cold shower floor he's pulled into his mates arms.

He notices how they stay in the shower under the warm running water. He notices how his mate simply holds him.

He continues to gasp and sob "he's gone... Harry he's gone" his words broken as he looks to his alpha, tears streaming down his face. His eyes showing his pain.

"Who's gone baby?" Harry tightens his hold finally coming to an understanding

"My.. my father... he's gone. He's dead"

There's silence after that. The water continues to run. Louis continues to sob heart wrenching sobs as he clutches his alpha's chest. Harry sits and holds his mate, scared to let go. Scared he'll fall apart completely. But yet neither hear a thing as Louis words dawn on them both. His words have changed things, they both know this. Harry fears that once Louis has stopped his crying, he will be truly unstoppable and vengeful. So they sit and hold onto each other, fearing the change that's coming.