9

raelyn
"give me back my pencil!" tycee whined.

"i need it!" maeve pushed her away when she tried to get it back.

"you went eight whole periods without a fucking pencil" tycee sent maeve a look. "the whole day!?"

"yeah" mae shrugged.

eighth period went.... well. tycee and maeve were fighting most of the time until mr.adams had to separate them including me.

i wasn't doing shit but he still moved me next to some girl!

apparently she was new and i learned that her name was calliope (kuh-lai-uh-pee). she seemed really nice and sweet so we ended up exchanging our socials and number.

right now i have maeve and tycee fighting in my car.

i made the both of them sit in the back cause i can't deal with their annoying asses. it made it worse though cause they started smacking each other.

"if you guys don't stop i'm gonna leave you on the side of the road" i turned around and smacked the both of them on their leg. "god i feel like a mom right now, i'm too young to feel like that!"

"well if tycee doesn't quit-"

"bitch?" ty cut maeve off. "shut up i haven't been doing anything b-"

i raised the volume up to tune them out.

about ten minutes later, i finally arrived home. all three of us got down and walked inside. i saw that mom was here already but not maddy.

when i opened the door, zeus came running up to us and then he ran back to where he came from which i found strange.

"it's like he wants to show you something" tycee told me when he came back to us again.

"what did my mom do" i groaned while we walked to the living room.

i saw her sitting down on the couch talking to herself.

she's gone crazy

when she heard me clear my throat, she turned around and smiled. "girls!" mom exclaimed.

tycee and maeve said hey to her.

"mom" i looked at her. "why are you being weird?"

"i got a puppy!" she held up a small dog and passed it to me. "she's a golden retriever"

tycee and maeve let out high pitched 'aws' while i just stared at the dog in my arms.

"her names bubba" my mom said and smiled at me. "isn't she cute?"

"you got another dog?" i flicked my eyes from bubba to her.

"yeah" mom nodded her head quickly. "zeus gets lonely when we're not here, so why not get a friend for him"

i looked back down at bubba and pouted. she's actually really cute not gonna lie.

"take her with you" mom said while sitting up. "i have work to do. i'll be in my office if you need me"

she kissed my cheek and pet bubba one last time before she left.

i looked at tycee and maeve.

"erin is something" maeve told me. "can i hold her though?"

i gently passed bubba to maeve.

we walked to my room and got on my bed. maeve set bubba down and she began rolling around on it. she then started biting my fingers.