40

raelyn
"baby!" i groaned and rubbed my face. "let me shit in peace please"

"you know i'm clingy" billie sent me a look.

"yeah just wait outside the door or some shit" i shrugged. "you don't have to sit on my sink in here with me"

"yes i do" she shook her head. "i have too or else i'll die when i'm away from you"

"oh god" i sighed. "i can't shit if you're watching me baby"

"i'll close my eyes" billie smiled while doing so. "how i do sometimes"

"billie" i sent her a look. "for the love of god, please let me shit alone. go sit down in the living room, i'll come when i'm done"

"fine" she mumbled while getting down from the sink and closed the door.

finally

i did my business and walked into the living room when i finished. i saw billie sitting on the couch with bubba laying on her lap.

billie looked up at me and smiled. "the fact that we're wearing matching pajamas that your mom got us is funny to me" she giggled when i sat down. "at six o'clock on a saturday"

"yeah it is kinda funny" i chuckled. "it's cute though"

"yeah" billie smiled at me and held her arms out. "come here"

i smacked bubbas butt so she can move away from billie. i then scooted closer to her and laid my head on her chest while she wrapped an arm around me.

"i'm gonna take a nap" i mumbled while laying my head on her lap.

"why do you always take naps?" billie chuckled at me. "even after you shit or after we finish having sex. well, i get why after sex, but why?"

"because i can" i grumbled. "i'm gonna sleep"

she leaned down and kissed my cheek. "have a nice nap" billie told me with a cute smile on her face. "i love you"

"i love you" i said while closing my eyes. "goodnight"

i fell asleep for an hour or two and woke up a bit grumpy. i had a dream with billie in it and now i just wanna punch her.

"i'm gonna assume you didn't like your nap?" billie made a face. "i don't know why you're grumpy as fuck right now"

"shut up" i mumbled while sitting up.

"damn" she chuckled. "what got you so irritated?"

"because" i smacked her thigh. "you died three fucking times in my apocalypse dream cause you don't fucking listen!"

"what the fuck?" billie cackled while throwing her head back. "is that- you're seriously mad because of that?"

"yes!" i huffed. "i told you that there were fucking zombies flying around outside, but you happily went out and got ate by them! and the other time your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to- godddd i'm so irritated"

"well it's just a dream babe" she giggled while rubbing my thigh.

"you died three times in it" i sent her a look. "just cause you won't listen"

"shhh, calm down" she cupped my cheek. "if a zombie apocalypse does happen, i promise you i won't be an idiot"

"you'd die right away" i mumbled and leaned onto her.

"chill" billie told me while she laughed. "stop being upset over a dream because i was being a dumbass"

"yeah whatever" i mumbled onto her shoulder.