14

raelyn
"hold my hand" billie told me when we walked inside the mall.

i laced our fingers together and looked over at tycee and maeve who were smirking at me. billies friends were making faces at us too.

oh yeah, tycee doesn't like me anymore.

she told me it was just a phase or some shit i don't know, but i found it funny.

"there you needy bitch" i giggled while swinging our hands back and forth.

"thank you" billie smirked at me while leaning close to my face.

we all decided to ditch school and spend the day at the mall. maeve wanted to watch a movie but we all turned her down because who would wanna watch a damn movie?

"oou, let's go into spencer's" tycee smirked and walked inside the store with maeve.

we all followed them inside and looked around.

"you wanna buy some flavored lube" billie whispered in my ear as she draped an arm around my shoulder while her hand slid down to my boob. "or that numbing spray or those dick sucking pop rocks?"

"what about a cock ring?" i joked and showed it to her.

"i like that sound of that" she smirked. "we should also get some handcuffs and whips"

"woahh" drew made a face when she came up to us. "what did i just walk in to?"

"stop it drew" billie chuckled. "we're just friends, we're messing around"

i kinda frowned at what she said.

"can i peg you if i get this nine inch dildo" i turned to billie with the sex toy in my hands.

"fuck no!" she made a face and walked away from me.

she then turned back around and dragged me along with her. "you look cute in my hoodie by the way" billie told me while we walked out the store.

"so do you" i smirked.

we all went from store to store. billie and i ended up at a candle one, so right now we're just smelling candles and judging which ones are good or not.

"oh nah" billie made a face as she put the candle away from her nose. "this shit smells like old lady"

i smelled it and shook my head.

"yeah no" i made a face also and held a candle up to her nose. "smell this one though"

"oh my godd" she inhaled deeply and rolled her eyes back. "this smells so good, i'm gonna buy it"

the both of us bought two candles each and met up with our other friends. we were all deciding what to eat. the six of us agreed to get some cinnabon, so we had to go down to the first level.

i just got the cinnamon balls, whatever the fuck those are called, while the others got who knows what.

"can i have one" billie asked me while opening her mouth.

"no bitch" i turned away from her. "you have your own shit"

"please?" she gave me puppy eyes as she pouted.

i let out a huff and fed her one of my cinnamon balls.

we all sat down and ate then we went to peet's and ordered coffee like the basic bitches we are.

i'm jp

"no billie" i moved my coffee away from her. "i know that look on your face, you're not gonna have a sip"