35

raelyn
today's billie and i's six months together.

she told me not to spoil her or whatever, but i didn't listen to her.

i loveeee spoiling this girl! i love they way she throws her head back and yells out 'raelyn!' whenever she opens her gifts. or when she makes her cute little pouty face while she's opening what i got her.

it's super adorable

i told her to come over because i was too lazy to even get out of bed.

i got her those weird ass yeezy slides because they other day she was complaining about how the slides she had before literally broke in half when she was walking.

i mean, nike slides are easy to break so i just got these for her.

"guess who's here bitch!" billie bursted into my room with flowers in her hands.

"ew, who let you in" i laughed while sitting up. "you got me flowers?"

"yupp!" she gave me a cute smile while walking up to me and pecked my lips. "your mom told me to get you them-"

"oh billie you're here" mom peeked into my room and grabbed the flowers from her. "thanks, i'll put these in the living room"

billie let mom take the flowers away from her and leave.

"uh..." she looked at me and at the door. "no flowers for you i guess?"

"did she tell you to get then for me?" i asked her.

"well she told me to bring flowers so i was assuming she heard our little fight the other day" billie told me. "i thought i got them for you"

"it's fine" i chuckled while pulling her down on my bed with me. "as long as i have you i'm happy"

"stop being corny" she mumbled against me.

"you should look over there" i pointed at the chair in the corner of my room.

"what is that?" billie made a face when she saw the box. "you got new shoes?"

"um yeah" i laughed awkwardly. "i did get new shoes"

"can i see them?" she perked up. "you usually have a shitty taste in shoes"

"i- no i don't!" i made a face and smacked her chest.

"i'm joking" billie laughed while walking over to the chair. "yeezys?"

"yup" i nodded and smiled. "they're not for me though"

"raelyn" billie narrowed her eyes at me. "what did i tell you!"

"well if you tell me your slides are ass, i'm definitely gonna get you new ones" i told her. "they're for you"

"i said not to get me anything though" she pouted. "why can't you understand that"

"because i love you!" i laughed. "take my damn gift"

"i'm-"

"do you girls wanna go to yoga class with me" mom came into my room.

"yoga?" i made a face. "since when did you have time for yoga?"

"yes or no" mom made a face at me.

i looked at billie and she just shrugged.

"sure" i told mom.

"okay" she nodded. "we're living in thirty minutes"

billie grabbed one of the slides and threw it at me.