21

raelyn
"are you done crying?" i looked at maddy with a tired look. "i've been in your room comforting you for three hours"

"no" her voice cracked.

i let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around her.

she broke up with her ugly ass boyfriend sergio.

well... he isn't that ugly but he's a toxic little bitch. i'm happy that they finally broke up. i kept on telling her to leave his ass after the first time i heard her say 'can i listen to music?'.

like?????

why do you have to ask your significant other to listen to music? why do you have to ask your significant other to go out somewhere?

why do you let a male with extreme daddy issues control you???

i swear madelyn is so stupid.

he literally forced her to unfollow all the guys she was following and isolates her from a social life. her dumbass still stayed with him even after he said that his trust issues made him feel like he can't trust her.

bitch ignored so many red flags cause she "loves" him!

good thing is that they broke up and now she can do whatever the hell she wants and be a bad bitch.

"i miss him" madelyn sniffled.

"no you don't" i shook my head. "no you fucking don't"

she just looked at me and started crying again. i grabbed her head and shook her lightly.

"get your shit together maddy!" i told her while leaning my forehead against hers. "you should be embarrassed that you're crying over a guy"

"but i miss him" she whimpered and pouted.

"no you don't" i rolled my eyes. "jeez, i'm gonna leave you if you say that one more time"

maddy closed her eyes and took a deep breath in.

"i'm fine now" she wiped her eyes. "i just felt like being dramatic"

"i- fuck you" i scoffed and left her room.

i entered mine and laid in bed for a couple of minutes until i saw zeus and bubba both come into my room.

"hi babies" i got up and laid down on the floor with them.

zeus rolled on his back and nudged me with his nose.

i began petting him and looked up when i saw maddy come in and lay on the floor with us.

"what do you want" i asked her.

"nothing" madelyn told me. "i'm just bored.

"you were crying for three hours though..." i sat up and made a face.

bubba sat up too and tried sitting in my lap. she's a little too big to try and curl up like that, but she still fits somehow.

"i was just being dramatic" maddy let out a small chuckle. "wheres your girlfriend. i haven't seen her at all"

"she's not my girlfriend!" i groaned and smacked her arm. "what don't you understand about that?"

"i'm messing with you oh my god" she punched my knee. "ow!"

bubba ended up biting her hand.

"yeah!" i laughed while petting bubba. "good girl, bite her again if she does that"

madelyn put her hand near me and bubba leaned down to try to bite her again.

"don't you dare dog!" maddy raised her hand up.