10

raelyn
billie and i have been hanging out a little too much.

i really enjoy being around her. she's funny and sweet but can be kinda annoying sometimes.

i just find it so weird how we clicked instantly.

that shit never really happens when i meet someone new.

i also might be in denial about something. i don't wanna admit it nor do i want it to be true. it's a weird feeling in me and i hate it.

do i like her?

maybe.

maybe just a little bit... it's weird.

i don't wanna tell anyone though because they're gonna be like 'omg, you're finally falling for someone!'. they're gonna say things like that to me and i don't want that.

as much as i hang out with billie, my friends have been growing kinda suspicious of me.

they always ask why i'm with her all the time and i just say cause we're friends.

in which is true, but i don't wanna admit that i kinda like her.

i'm hoping it goes away though because i cannot date someone.

i CANNOT

there's a party later today and billies going with her friends. maeve, tycee, dante and zeke are going too, so i figured that i should go.

i'm getting ready to go pick up mae and ty.

they have their own cars but i just like to drive. i picked up ty first cause she lives closer and then maeve.

"is maddy not coming?" tycee asked me.

"nope" i shook my head. "she's with her boyfriend"

"that guy never lets her go out" maeve made a face.

"i know right!" i agreed with her. "i asked her and she was like 'sergio doesn't want me to go' and i'm just like... you're really gonna let a man control you like that?"

"i feel bad for her" ty frowned.

"me too but she's fucking stupid" i shrugged.

after driving for what felt like forever, we finally made it to the party. the three of us got out and walked up to the front door.

when i knocked on it, dante and some other dude opened the door and made a face.

"we thought you were the pizza guy" he sucked his teeth while letting us inside. "but it was just you guys"

"fuck off" maeve pushed his shoulder playfully.

dante and mae began messing around while we walked to the living room. the house was pretty big and there were a few people here.

i think it's more of a laid back kind of party.

when we entered the living room, i saw a couple people sitting on the couches. i ended up seeing billie with some girl sitting on top of her.

that got me a bit jealous.

"sit down" the same guy that was with dante told us. "we have a shit done of drinks and food on the way"