31

raelyn
"are you kidding me" i threw my head back and groaned. "this dude told me he'll give me the edibles if i-"

"hold up" billie cut me off and snatched my phone from my hand. "edibles from some random guy? just make them yourself"

"like i know how too" i sent her a look. "all i know is how to roll and look hot when i smoke"

"yeah you do baby" billie smirked while she typed something random. "also i told that guy to fuck off, we're making our own edibles"

"but what if we do it wrong though?" i whined. "we're only trying to get them just so we can eat them and be high when we go to the aquarium"

"oh you wanted to be high just so we can go to the aquarium with your friends?" she made a face.

"yeah" i nodded. "don't you think it'll be fun?"

"we should try acid instead of edibles" she smirked at me. "yeah? it sounds more fun"

"last time i did acid, tycee made me think of demons and it turned into a horrible trip" i closed my eyes shut when i remembered what happened. "i'm never doing that shit again, i'm traumatized"

"baby" billie pouted at me. "but we're gonna be at an aquarium with fish and shit, you won't be thinking of demons"

"i'd rather do edibles" i mumbled.

"okay" she giggled. "well let's start looking up how to make edibles then"

"you think i have enough weed to even make them?" i sent her a look. "where the fuck am i gonna get enough weed???"

"uh" billie looked down to think. "where you usually get it?"

"i usually get it from that guy you just texted 'fuck off tiny dick bitch' so i dont know if he'll want to sell to me anymore" i raised a brow up at her.

"oh fuck..." she made a face and smiled sheepishly at me. "just say you sent it to the wrong person?"

"mhm" i let out a chuckle and went to my dms to message him.

he saw the message and sent me a '?' because i never say stuff like that to him, so i just said i got hacked.

i did end up getting the edibles though, that's good.

"i don't understand how people just sell drugs" billie rolled her eyes after the guy left.

"are you- are you upset?" i turned to look at her and chuckled.

"no" she shook her head. "i just- never mind"

"first of all i'm gay" i chuckled while i cupped her cheek. "and you're literally the only person i have my eyes on. nobody else interests me at all"

"really?" billie asked me quietly.

"yes my love" i smiled at her. "i don't want nobody else but you. plus why would i want some wannabe gangster that sells drugs?"

"i guess that made me feel better" she giggled while crawling over to lay her head on my lap.

"i love you" i leaned down and placed a kiss on her nose.

billie scrunched up her face and let out a cute giggle.

"i love you" she smiled at me.

i positioned myself so she was laying in between my legs, her back against my front while her hands rubbed up and down my thighs.

i was playing with her hair while we watched the office on my tv. billie has actually gotten me into watching that show.

i thought it was soo boring the first time she showed it to me, but after she literally sat on top of me and forced me to watch it, i kinda liked it.