28

i'm updating at 5am cause some of yall complaining i be updating at 5 or six ur time 🙄 smd

billie
"hi my love!" raelyn shouted when i opened my front door.

"hi baby" i giggled while we both hugged.

we went straight to my room with pepper right behind us. she laid in my bed while i was on the floor messing around with pepper.

"can you come lay with me?" raelyn threw a pillow at my head. "i came over just so we can cuddle and shit"

"oh?" i raised a brow up and smirked while i crawled in bed with her. "are you planning on doing other things than just cuddle?"

"yeah" she nodded.

"what is it?" i smirked while titling her head to the side.

"nap" raelyn giggled. "i wanna nap with you"

"aw man" i mumbled and got on my back. "i was expecting something else"

"tell little william to calm down" rae smacked my stomach playfully. "i can see him"

i sucked my teeth and turned my back to her. "leave me alone" i mumbled. "i cant control it"

"i literally gave you head while you drove me home like two days ago" raelyn slung her arm around my waist and made me face her again.

"the universe is telling me that if you don't give me head i'll die" i joked while i squished her face.

"shut up" she giggled while burying her face in the crook of my neck. "you're such a horn dog"

"and you're just really hot" i smirked and trailed her hand down to my print. "little william needs some-"

"hush up!" she cut me off and bit me.

"girl what the fuck?" i moved away from her which caused her head to fall down onto my pillows. "what did i tell you about biting me?"

"shut up before i bite little william" she sent me a look and i kept quiet. "yeah that's what i thought"

we both started laughing for no reason.

finneas came into my room and sat on the edge of my bed. i had to cover myself up cause little william was acting up for no reason.

"what do you want?" i groaned while pulling rae on top of me.

"i was wondering if you two would wanna go out with me and claudia" finneas asked. "we're just gonna go out to eat and walked around the city"

i looked at raelyn and she just shrugged.

"sure" i told him. "we'll come, leave us alone now"

"i'll text you when we're gonna leave" he said while walking out.

"bye finneas!" raelyn shouted.

"bye!" he shouted back.

"shut up" i giggled while raelyn straddled my lap. "don't be nice to my brother, it's like you're in love with him"

"ew, i'm in love with you" she sent me a look. "be quiet"

"you better be!" i sat up with her still straddling my lap. "do you really wanna be seen out in public with my brother?"

"now you got me thinking" she sighed and threw her head back. "what if we see our friends and they see us?"

"how are you not distracted by little william right now?" i completely ignored her question and looked down at my crotch. "like i'm literally hard right now and you're sitting on top of my dick"