29

billie
"who gave you that fucking hickey?" raelyn spat at me while she pointed at my neck.

i had just came over to her house and she saw it.

"baby-"

"who gave you that hickey!" she cut me off while she pushed me. "when i say we should keep us lowkey, that doesn't mean you go and let some other bitch suck up on you!"

"baby" i cupped her face and rubbed my thumbs side to side to calm her down. "can you let me explain?"

"no!" her voice cracked. "i literally call you to come over because im hungover and i don't feel well and i see that shit on you!"

"raelyn baby" i chuckled while i wiped a tear away. "it was you"

"no the fuck it wasn't" she sent me a look. "i don't remember doing anything"

"exactly" i shook my head. "you blacked out last night"

"i did?" raelyn asked me quietly.

"yeah" i nodded. "it was you, me, finneas, claudia, drew, and zoe yesterday night all messing around. why would you think i'd let some bitch do this?"

"i don't remember" rae mumbled while she hugged me. "i'm sorry"

"it's okay" i giggled. "but are you seriously crying?"

"well yeah" she wiped her eyes. "of course i'm gonna cry idiot. you're my girlfriend"

"you're such a softie" i kissed her head.

"crying because i thought you like... cheated on me makes me a softie?" raelyn sniffled. "yeah okay"

"i'm just messing with you baby" i chuckled while i swayed us side to side. "but you are a softie though"

"be quiet" she mumbled against my shoulder. "you're the bigger softie here"

"i am" i smirked. "how do you feel?"

"my head is pounding" raelyn whimpered while we walked to her room.

"have you taken any medicine to help?" i asked her.

"no" she shook her head. "i haven't yet"

"ima give you some right now" i walked into her bathroom and opened her cabinet to get some medicine.

i then walked to her kitchen to get a cup of water.

"here baby" i handed her the cup and the pill. "you'll feel better in a few"

"thank you my love" raelyn told me cutely after she took the medicine. "can we just stay in bed?"

"yeah of course" i nodded.

i crawled in bed with her.

raelyn rested her head on my chest and held onto me while i turned on her tv so we could watch something.

"did you get any sleep last night?" she asked me after my head twitched.

"a little" i told her. "don't worry though, i'm fine"

"if you tic again we're gonna sleep" she mumbled while slipping her hand under my hoodie.

she began rubbing my sides and looked up at me.

"what?" i let out a small snort.

"you're not wearing a bra" raelyn smirked while she squeezed my boob.

"what are you doing?" i asked while i watched her pull my hoodie up.

she got on top of me and rested her head on my boobs and pulled down my hoodie so her head was covered by it.