Valentines day.

Chapter 11 - Ashton Herring

{ Smut in this chapter.  }
{ Cussing / Cursing warning! }
{ Warning Triggers  might be present! }
{ Super sorry for how long it is, unless you don't mind. }

February 14th.

----------------------------------------

( One week later. )

" Well thanks for nothing, " I heard Fernando groan coming into the room and just plopping himself onto the bed. It's been a week since the accident and yet the company didn't get him a replacement yet, so day after day he has been calling, after going to the store of course to handle my cravings. Was I selfish? I don't know but all I knew I was craving strawberry ice-cream, my tiny baby bump was starting to show I silently began to fangirl, and rolled over onto his back.

"I wonder who that could be," The sarcastic tone of his voice could be heard. He rolled over now he hovered over me.

" I don't know... maybe it was me, " I tried to avoid his look, but his hand came up from my waist grabbing my chin, and turned my face towards him. I stared at his beautiful green eyes and before I noticed our lips were together in a passionate kiss.

" I needed this, " I thought to myself, as I smiled a bit in to the kiss.

I then felt something run its way, across my bottom lip then tap on my mouth to be entrance and then I figured it was his tongue. I denied entrance into as an attempt to tease him, as he caught on and bit my bottom lip I let out a moan, which then his tongue darted in quickly battling my tongue or more like a dance of our tongues until mine gave up and got tired. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt the intensity of our kiss increase, and soon I was beginning to have dirty thoughts. " Fuck Me now, " I thought , since we were both apart taking a breathe and now we were back at it.

He began to run his one hand down my chest and run it along my stomach and begin gently rubbing his one hand in small circles a soft smile appeared on his face, causing me to smile at the kiss. Following the kiss a few seconds afterwards, his one hand lifted up my shirt and ran it's cold existence along my stomach up to my chest, and begins to play with my nipples as it caused me to moan into his mouth which afterwards I felt my pants tighten and pulled out of the kiss , slightly panting. " Don't worry I'll be rough, " He said with a smirk lifting my shirt up and biting down on my free nipple causing my back to arch into

"P..P..Please," I muttered to him, bucking up into him, rubbing my erection upon his stomach causing a low growl to emit from him and bring both his hands to grab my waist and grind his erection on mine. I just began to blur out when I finished all in my pants already as he just kept going and I just kept leaking out.

"As you wish," He let go of my nipple and made his way slowly up to my neck, kissing every spot he stopped at and then biting down on my neck.

I moaned his named and bucked into him. I was still hard?  What a miracle, watching him as he made his way down my stomach once more sent fire throughout my body as he began to unbutton my pants with his mouth just then I lost my breathe and just watched.

" Someone seems to be rather in a horny mood, " He joked as he pulled out my hardened dick, and licks the tip as I leaked pre-cum, and he pulled the rest of my clothing off leaving purely naked. "Hey hey! Get naked too." I demanded,  blushing as I hated being the only one naked at the time. " As you wish. " He says pulling off his clothing.

I watched him take off his shirt revealing his six pack, I let out a soft growl watching him as he finishes taking it off and he was sweating a bit so this made everything ten times better,  did I mention I have a secret pleasure from sweaty guys? No? Well now you know. I look at him reach for his pants, fighting with the button then pulling them down slowly, but I was memorized by his V line that led straight to his pleasure spot, or should I say mine? I chuckled nervously turning light pink as he finished pulling off his pants, his calves and legs were amazing with the muscles they had from his football stardom. I noticed the giant tent he was pitching and remembered how big he was." Someone seems to be staring, " He grabbed me from my thoughts and I began to turn a dark red.