Are you okay?!

Chapter 5 - Fernando Rodrellez

January 8th, 2015

{ What do you think so far? Cursing/Cussing to be used, explicit talk as well. }

It has been a week since I took Ashton to the log cabin, and basically what anyone would call mate with him, since we didn't use a condom, today was another day of being able to see the person I called mine. I was already in my kitchen as I heard a knock on the door. Instead of getting up, my sister bolted for the door, always being nosy. "Oh it's just you." I heard her say in a sad voice, as Ashton lightly giggled, I know that giggle from anywhere. "R...ready for school?" Ashton looked just a bit paler than usual. "Are you ok?" I asked with a heavy concern deep in my voice, as I noticed he would nervously play with his necklace. "Y..yea." Before I could protest he escaped out the doorway, to the car. "Damn it!" I thought to myself grabbing my keys, running out the door after him. "Tell me what is wrong?" I uttered as I grabbed onto his shoulder. "Nothing just drop it ok?" He said in defense, but I wasn't gonna drop this so easily as I opened the door for him, allowing him to enter, then I walked over to my side and got in, "Please tell me." I said not asking anymore, as he shook his head and looked out the window. "This is gonna be a long day." I uttered as I drove out of the drive-way.

Just as we were on our way to the school Ashton looked at me. "Pull-over please!." I heard the tears in his voice, as I pulled over on the road, I saw him get out, walking over to the railing and puking mostly everything he ate. I parked my car in response, getting out coming from behind him, running my hand along his back in circle. "What is wrong? Tell me?" I said in a panic, my boyfriend was puking his guts basically what the fuck was wrong?! I looked down to him, as tears jerked from his eyes. "I'm just coming down with a bug or something." He grumbled at me, as I sighed, he wiped his mouth returning to the car in anger just a bit, I followed behind sighing.

Inside the car I turned to him instead of turning the car back on. "Do you wanna go to the hospital?" I reached out grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to me, well as much as I could in my car. "I'm fine, can we just go to school?" When his baby blues eye stared into my dark green eyes, I felt a tightening in my groin, it only got hard the longer out eyes stood in contact. "Never mind you can't go like that." Ashton pointed out the obvious erection in my pants. "So what do you think we should do about it?" I smirked, hoping to get a blowjob out of this, being inside Ashton mouth was heaven. "I have an idea." Ashton told me, as he bent over unzipping my pants, as my dick sprung up hitting the steering wheel, I groaned in pain just a bit cringing but before I noticed Ashton grabbed a hold of it, pumping it slowly. "T..tease!" I managed to moan out lightly, as I pre-cummed Ashton then took the whole thing into his warm wet mouth, this caused my vision to blur. I growled slightly as he licked all around my pulsing shaft, I laid back as he took it all into his mouth, I took my hand, pushing his head down, as he went up and down, taking his free hand and cupping my balls in it, playing with them like a pair of relaxation balls. I gripped on his hair, as he stuck his tongue into my slit I ended up, cumming all over his mouth, he ended up licking it up, with a giant slurp, as he made sure it was clean and pulled back. "There we go." He said with a slight blush on his face, as he had his own erection. "Let me handle this one." I smirked.

I reached out unzipping his pants slowly, gently grabbing onto it causing a slight gasp to escape from his perfect lips, as I used my tongue to gently lick down the shaft, feeling it pulse on my tongue, as he let out a loud moan, it seems he was more sensitive than ever as I took the whole erected penis into my mouth, bobbing up and down. "A..ahh ahhh!~" I heard him say in a moan, really sensitive as he would cum into my mouth already, I would swallow the load, making sure there is no more than pulling back up wiping the side of my mouth licking it off my finger. "Ready for school, or we could go back home and clean up?" I would lean over to kiss him on his nose. "Yeah, lets go home and clean up please." Ashton smiled, knowing everything was ok just for now I smiled taking him home, as I dropped him off he got out. "Meet back here in 5 so we don't miss the last 4 periods of the day." He quickly ran inside before I could respond. "My little nerd, my fucking hot nerd at that." I thought to myself as I stared at his ass for awhile, then I parked my car instead of driving it down the street I got out and ran, unlocking my door I yelled. "Hello?!" No one answered, as I sighed running up the stairs to my room, jumping in the shower.