Why do things happen?

Chapter 1. - Ashton Herings.

November 19th 2014

{ The name will be after the chapter number to show whose P.O.V it is. Cursing/Cussing in this chapter. }

( A/N: Photo is of Ashton! )

I was bleeding once more from my behind. "Dammit not again!" I complained as I felt my hair which was a mess, everything around me was like a part of hell, and I didn't wanna be near it. I then made my way into the bathroom. "Jeez not again, and this doesn't even happen for one day it's usually for a week, every 2 months." I said complaining as I applied what the girls called it, a pad? I would question everything starting my morning routine

Just as I was brushing my teeth, my phone would go off signling it was just about 6:30 in the morning. "Fuck the bus will be here soon." I thought just then a knock on my door would be heard from my bathroom. "Ashton? Hurry up your breakfast is getting cold!" My sister voice November, would enter my room, as the sounds of her feet left my door. "Alright!" I screamed, finishing my teeth, exiting my bathroom.

Entering my closet I wondered what to wear. Khakis? No. This? I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans there were a light acid wash color, slipping them on grabbing a plain white t-shirt, my xxl dinosaur sweater, forgetting my normal white socks and converse half-way out my door.

After finally getting situated with my whole wardrobe, I made my way outside, noticing Fernando, who was just stepping out of his house with his car keys. "A man who can drive nice." I said loudly, covering my mouth, just then Fernando had made eye contact with me which caused me to look down to the ground in panic. "Hey neighbor what a nice day right?" Fernando said flashing his smirk, at me which caused butterflies to eat at my stomach, seeing the bus turn the corner looking back to Fernando direction, seeing he was gone causing me to slightly frown as the bus pulled up.

"What a man." I said to Lin who was on her phone, playing angry birds at the moment, cursing up a storm. "Fuck, fuck stupid ass pig, oh hey Ashy." I wouldn't be surprised at her cursing instead I would take out my phone, putting my headphones in my ears, listening to my various music taste, closing my eyes taking a quick rest.

Waking up to breaking sound, but with a quickened pace, slamming my face in the chair in front of me as I began to rub my face the rude bus driver turned to me, or the rest of the school bus but I felt like it was me more. "Get." He paused for dramatic effect, which I then rolled my eyes "Out." He said the words rudely, which caused me to bite my bottom lip and hold my tongue from letting him have it, stepping off the school bus I would notice Fernando and his jock friends, causing me to quickly make my way into the school.

"Jeez, can he be anymore irresistible." I thought biting into his bottom lip noticing that Lin wasn't near me, or anywhere to be found. "Must be nagging Ryan." I chuckled as I talked to myself out loud.

"Well what do we have here? Oh yeah guys it one of those Faggots." A meaty voice rang in my ears, as I was shoved forwards, slamming my head into my locker. "What the fuck!" I would snap quickly not realizing who he was talking to but, he didn't care he was cramping and moody, but the 5'9 giant overshadowed Ashton.

"What did you say to me?" The boy who Letterman jacket read Big boy, scared the living hell out of me at the moment, I was lifted up before realizing it. I struggled for a bit, kicking the guy straight in the dick, causing him to groan, dropping me with this I ran so far not watching where I was going, ending up bumping to Fernando."S..sorry!" I didn't look up instead I tried to go around the figure which deemed impossible. "Going somewhere so fast?" The sound of a Spanish accent hit my ears, I know that voice! I looked up to see Fernando, while just behind me the group of guys, one holding his crotch in pain rounded the corner. I took this opportunity to hide behind Fernando.