Date Night!

Chapter 20 - Fernando Rodrellza

August 5th

Pregnant: 7 months.

Muse. For. This. Returns. Sorry for the long wait.

A/N: Pic of ring!!
--------------------------------

I was nervous between remember everything that happened and transpired between Ashton, Me, Those two, and just everything. And I couldn't be more than glad to finally remember.

It was /date/ night and to say I was nervous was an understatment.

I was taking my 7 months pregnant boyfriend out to a restaurant, to say this restaurant was fancy was an understatement; this exact spot was only for the most prestigious people and I managed to get us in. Let's just say today was a big day for me. And I had internal plans for him.

Rubbing the bead of sweat off my forehead.

I chose a simple outfit. A bowtie wrapped around my collar or my pure black Polo shirt, namebrand, it showed off what I rocked meaning my muscles of course- then my belt should have been a big buckle but I went with a small one instead making sure I didn't look like an idiot. My pants were normal formal wear such as tuexdo pants, I didn't do a jacket because I get heated quickly and I liked my simple yet sophisticated outfit. Of course I decided to wear black timberland boots that were darker than dark, matching the pants making it look like I'm wearing a combination of pants & shoes. And here comes the nervous feeling once more.

My stomach began to do drop kicks, backflips, and various soccer kicks. I swallowed a lump of nervousness and watched as my world walked down from upstairs after taking about an hour to finish getting ready.

"Wow.." Was all my brain processed.

A/N: Play music here.

Ashton began walking down the stairs in a lovely pair of black tights that hugged his body very nicely, his thighs plump, juicy and ripe for the snatching and his ass could send any male hollering after it but this was all mines. Top top it off he wore a medium thigh length pure white sweater which must have been a maternity type to cover his gigantic stomach, but you could see through to the black shirt underneath. His Doc Martin boots clicked on the floor as he waddled over to me trying to keep straight by holding his stomach to avoid waddling like a penguin, but he still waddled and I stifled back a laugh and cleared my throat. "Ready to go," nodding he took my arm and off into the night we were.

Out into the warm summer night I guided him to the car, opening his passenger for him and let him get in until he was fully in. Closing the door I moved over to my side and got in. Starting the car I realized that the car radio turned on and began to play a soft lovely dove song.

Ashton turned to me and finally began to ask constant question of 'where are we going' or 'are we there yet?' I never thought of telling him suprises and I wasn't going to start now, so instead of telling him I toned out his random guesses, and repeat of questions letting the music drown out the sound.

Once we arrived, I parked the car turning to him and saw the way his face sparkled.

/He/ makes this all worth while.

"You didn't have to do this Fernando, this is just so much and it's beautiful. I love it and I love you." He was crying and I couldn't help but smile at that. "I love you too, now let's go eat okay?" I mumbled placing a warming kiss onto his forehead before stepping out on my side closing the door to wrap around, open his door and slowly pull him out. As we walked, well more I walked and he waddled beside me, people were staring and I could tell Ashton was feeling a bit out of place. And I knew a way to ease his worries as I dipped him, smacking my lips onto his and bringing him back as up; a pink line invaded his face as I smiled walking us into the place that has classical music playing as some sort of background music. Ashton was enjoying the view, and so was I.

"May I take your reservation name?" A male waiter or concierge asked me instead of Ashton who face was busy looking at everything. "Yes table for 2 under Rodrellza." The waiter shuffled through papers on his desk that was clipped to a board and tapped on it happily. "Here we are, now right this way." Following the male we were lead towards one of the booths in the front near a window into the view of a light garden, and I just stared at Ashton as he picked up his menu catching my eye he looked up at me and immediately turned red in the face.

"How may I help you?" He stuck out his tongue, covering his face with the menu as the waiter placed breadsticks that still had the steam rising off them in the middle of the table, pardoning himself and leaving.

"Anywho, what looks good to you?" I spoke trying to grab his attention which to my luck, I was able to get it. I smirked as his eyes meet mine and I was at a lost for words, words that were needs just vanished. His eyes caused me to lose my train of thought because of how beautiful they were; baby blues that sparkled with just the light that hung above them and they couldn't have been more beautiful. I was lost in them as if I was in the middle of the ocean without a paddle, and I drifted for hours and my only companion became a volleyball that was named Alfred but when rescued I was saved by this one male named: Ashton. "Fernando." His voice brought out of my mind and I noticed the waiter had been eye stripping me for the last few seconds. "May i.. take your order sirs?"

Ashton cleared his throat ripping a very angry and bothered waiter to his face. "I would like a Banana smoothie with cashews mixed in, and chicken tenders and fries," the male gave him a look of 'kid really' then turned to me. "I'd like a salad, instead of that weird shake flavor my boyfriend is having I will have strawberry shake, and a nice Sirloin Steak well done and with homemade fries." After we finished our order of odd food the male left with a scrunched look of revolt at my word of boyfriend and went to the back as I looked over at Ashton once more.

"Chicken tenders? Cute." Now that he a bit relaxed after the confrontation of a other male trying to jump down my pants, he focused on me again. We began to mindlessly, eating the provided breadsticks in the meantime meaning only one or two so we didn't fill up on just the breadsticks. After what felt like an hour or so the food and drinks were placed on our table, I didn't mind that Ashton held my hand whenever that waiter came by during our meal or the time we spent talking about random items such as, the baby, a place to live on our own, schooling, those two names who shall not be mentioned, and even our families.

"So Ashton I have something to ask you..." I stood from the table and got in front of him.

"Hmm?" His mouth was full of french fries. I stifled back another laughter as I got to my knees pulling out a single rose & a red velvet box. "Fernando..?"

"Ashton Herrings, you are the one I called mine, the one I will love and cherish the most in this world, the mother/father of my soon to be child. And the one I called my forever, I ask this now and will always make sure you know I love you. Ashie, will you marry me?" I let my heart do the talking and my true feelings fly out.

I looked at his face as teared poured from out his eyes and he wrapped or tried as much as he could to suffocate me in a hug as tears rolled down his face and onto my shirt. "Yes I will marry you!" Everyone around us clapped and cheered as I slipped the ring onto his finger as he held onto me.

This date night couldn't have been anymore perfect

-------------------------------------

Keep reading for Authors Note.

Sorry for the wait! I finally got muse for this, and it's gradually coming back.

{ I'm gradually getting better with punctuation and grammar and junk like that please bare with me. }

( Hope you like it so far! )

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

What is gonna happen? Comment what you think, updates might come every friday, Sunday and monday depends on how I am feelings, thanks for reading!.

A/N: I will update only if I get some feedback or something, please guys. Comments here and there are nice and they brighten up my day c:.