Don't ignore this.

Chapter 2 - Fernando Rodrellez.

November 20th -21st, 2014

[ Tell me what you think so far, I hope you guys like it, Explicit Cursing/Cussing in this chapter. ]

{ A/N; Photo is of Fernando }

I entered my house, just as my groin began to tighten and hurt knowing it began to grow, I tried to avoid my family but my sister would come to me, trying to jump into my arms. "Not now." I angrily said, but she persisted in doing so, I just pushed her out my way, making my way upstairs before anyone could notice, I was fulled erected. As I poked it, letting out a slight groan this is harder than it usually is. "Dammit Ashton." I would say out loud, sitting on my bed pulling off my pants over my erected cock. "What am I gonna do with you?" I smirked, thinking of Ashton reaching into my drawer of the nightstand on the left side of my bed, pulling out lube.

I poured the lube out onto my hand, slightly sucking in my breathe at the sheer coldness of the liquid gel, running it along my cock shaft, pumping it slowly grunting at the feel, letting out a moan. Now falling back onto the bed, I began to move much faster thinking of Ashton. "Ashton go slower..." I mumbled out loud which caused me to explode my creamy, but chunky white liquid all over my shirt. I grumbled taking the shirt off, revealing my six pack abs, laying down in my bed once more, noticing that the time was 11:00p.m. instead of taking a shower, I would go to bed, claiming I would take one in the morning, falling asleep.

I woke up at 7:00a.m. to my mother screaming at my sister to be ready, I jumped out of bed walking into my personal bathroom I had paid for myself. "How annoying my mornings are..." I thought quietly, then came the Spanish yelling, sighing mentally I brushed my teeth, always admiring my canines for how sharp they are, hopping into the shower thinking of what talents Ashton might have, or be able to preform. I smirked at that thought using my body wash which usually gave me a strawberry smell but I couldn't seem to want to get rid of it, I loved it. "School is a drag.." I thought once more, leaving my shower, dripping wet but smelling like the best man in the world.

I would open my closet, collared? sweater? joggers? what to wear, I sat on my bed, thinking forgetting I was purely naked, I tossed on a pair of boxer-briefs tossing my towel aside, grabbing a pair of black with a leather strip going down the side joggers, putting on black socks, with my tribal shirt, with my tribal vans, I felt great, as I made my way out my door.

"LETS GO!" My mom yelled to my sister who was only 15, and could not drive herself, I laughed as my sister glared at me. "Dick." She said as I watched her walk towards the door. "Troll." I say slipping into the kitchen, grabbing an apple, washing it making sure it was clean, biting deeply into it swallowing down the piece with a smile of delight, as I made my way outside. I noticed Ashton was a little paler than usually, he seemed out of it getting onto the buses, as I got into my car, key into the ignition, plugging the aux jack into my phone, pulling out of the drive-way.

I would pull into a Dunken Donuts, getting my typical as the girl behind the counter obviously flirted with me, but I ignored her grabbing my coffee. I liked a cold coffee in my mornings since it woke me up better than warm coffee, now exiting the place I got back in my car, driving off.

"Fucking parking in this place no space at all." I grumbled driving my car into a parking space, opening the door getting out, noticing Ashton was with his friends, but I didn't say anything since it felt like he wasn't still in such good mood today. Before I could make my way over to him, the bell rang, making me turn my directions as I made my way to the school.

"Don't be late." A teacher murmured to me as I passed him. "Shut the fuck up..." I replied harshly, stepping in through the doors getting lost in the crowd before the teacher could say anything to me or get near me.