Sirens.

Chapter 10 - Fernando Rodrellez.

February 6th.

{ Cursing / Cussing warning. }

----------------------------------

I quickly reacted without another thought, my hand went over, or should I really say it was my body that basically attacked Ashton small frail body. "Sorr.." I whined in pain, my arm seemed to have been just a bit snap, the bone was broken as I known this pain since I was a football player. "Are you ok?!" Ashton grabbed my shoulder as I winced hard in pain just as I heard someone run up to my car door of my side and began to struggled to open the dooe, after a few juggles or tinkering with the handle the man managed to open it.

"Hey are you ok?!" My hearing seemed to be out because it was very soft and inaudiable, as the man from the other car opened the door.

"Oh dear!' A woman voice rang out, from Ashton side, and his door was open. My hand just seemed to lay there limp like and Ashton unbuckled his and mine seatbelt. "What the hell happened?!" I basically was thinking to myself, as I got out of my car I knew I wasn't in the fault because I had the right away.

"Our car brakes went out.."

"No shit.."

As I shook my head looked at my shaking boyfriend, I pulled out my insurance card and looked towards the man. I was slightly angry seeing as my child and my boyfriend could have been hurt or worse killed. "Okay you know the drill." I handed him the card and grabbed his then I took his info down, and grabbed my card handing his back and making it to the car calling AAA. Ashton came around and laid upon me, as I finished the call.

"They are on the way." I told him with a smile kissing him upon the forehead. I sighed gently reaching around and rubbing his belly making sure he was ok overall, looking back to the other card and watching them stare at us and shooed them off. "Just stay there and if you come over here I might beat you just for endangering my children!" I yelled or I would have liked to but it would have startled Ashton.

After a few more hours gone by with AAA and with doing everything with the insurance company, we were finally home relaxing in bed. Once again I began to rub his belly which seemed to sooth him to a soft slumber because within minutes I heard a soft snore, and he shifted a bit as I got up and went to grab myself a drink. "Oh hey." My attention was taken from the fridge as I looked at Novembers face and she softly chuckled. "Oh what's up?" I replied pulling the Fiji water out and made my way towards the counter to grab a snack I hide away from Ashton so he doesn't devour them all. "Is he sleeping?" She asked as I looked towards the doorway and nodded. "I'm gonna head back and rub his belly some more." I smiled just at the thought of doing so since it just made me smile. "Alright night." She waved retreating up the stairs and I followed behind her, wincing at the pain in my arm from popping it back in place a bit more and grunting as I entered the room, took a drink of water and began to rub his belly.

I began to grow tired as I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing finally put me to sleep and I just dozed off and forgot everything happened from earlier in the day.

-----------------------

{ Sorry for the wait, my mind goes blank ar times. Here it is! }

( Hope you like it so far! )

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

What is gonna happen? Comment what you think, updates might come every 1-3 days, depends on how I am feelings, thanks for reading!. 

QOTD: What is your favorite song?

My Answer: Music.

I'm having his baby?! And I'm a boy?! [ Completed. ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara