Heart Breaking News.

Chapter 17 - Ashton Herrings

April 23rd.
[ Cursing / Cussing warning. ]
_________________________

"He isn't responding!" A male nurse screamed, my heart stopped in my chest at the voice of the male. It was strained with pain like someone or something just stabbed him.

"1..2..3.. Clear!" They yelled but I knew deep down there wasn't anything left in the body there, no soul or no person. It was just the husk very dead like my soul.

There was a beep on the monitor but then it quickly died as I let out a blood curling scream in sadness but it was muted, no one heard me as I watched.

"Ashton! Co..come back to us please!" There was a bothering voice that let my head pound at the sound of it but it was warming with a hint of familiar. My mind is still a haze, even I could tell that. I forced my eyes open to the blinding bright white light then it was greeted with the sound of multiple chairs moving around it.

"Don't you ever scare us like that again!" My mother voice was the first once to be voiced then chimed in by my loving sister. "Yeah, thank god for Fern..." She bit the bottom of her lips as from I can tell out of the small corner of my eye. That's when everything began to replay in my head, there was only the sound of a gunshot then everything goes blank. Tears began to seep out of my tear ducts as the moment plays over and over, like the broken record of memories.

I must have had been in my thoughts for awhile because when I came back to the sick reality, I was blurry visioned and there was a low hush of awkward conversations.

Now I knew what was going on Fernando was dead, no one mentioned anything or said anything so that is where my mind placed me and I could feel the tears burn the skin on my cheeks as a doctor I haven't seen before enter the room.

I took in his appearance of course with a nice blonde smooth texture of the hair that flowed just behind his ears but what caught me off guard was the eyes they were blue like the ocean that everyone or anyone that got caught in the view of them seemed to get lost. I ended up ignoring his pearl white smile with the perfect movie star cheeks bones that accompanied the teeth of course but the eyes were the main feature of this male but sadly he wasn't Fernando.

"I see that you are awake after that finally." Walking over to the vitals machine he would begin to doc the various numbers on the screen as I peeked my family escaping out of the corner of my eye. What a family they were. I let out a huge sigh as a sharp pain attacked my lower abdomen and it was obvious that I was in pain because the minute I felt it my beeping spiked on the machine.

"Careful we have to stitch it up and check on the babies multiple times during your sleep." The doctor gently pushed me back down onto the pillow making it obvious I wasn't suppose to be moving at all even while being slow about it. "You seem to be fine and everything is in check you'll b..." I gripped the doctors coat rolling over to my side very gently while the tears began to fill in my eye. Lately I've been much of a baby cry, I am just gonna blame the hormones coursing throughout my body.

"Tell me about.. the other man who came in with Fernando.. please." I begged him with all the power I could muster up which to reply I just got a sigh. "He is fine, we managed to stabilize him to the point where he is alive but there is something that we must discuss." The next few words were coming to me in little blurbs as I couldn't believe any word of it as they were heart breaking words.

"When can I see him?" I ask disrupting the doctor explaining how Fernando may have lost something dear to him. "Of course but only in the morning after you get some more sleep.. I can tell your gonna need it." The doctor stood up from the bed and walked away leaving me to wallow in his words alone in the dim light of the hospital room with tear stain cheeked.

I didn't get much sleep between the constant sound of feet stomping against the floor outside of my door wither they were running or just moving between the rooms. It also sent a giant ray of light inside when the women walked inside with a machine causing me to hiss at the sudden flicker of light.

"I'm here to check your vitals then leave." The women said quickly as I gave her the bitch you better fucking leave face as I could barely see with my eyes begin puffy from all the crying. The machines began to beep as the women took my various heart rate, breathing rate & various pulse. I was very tired but no sleep came to me as the women began to pack up all the things and escape from the room as I still was giving her the bitch face.

"I JUST WANT FERNANDO!" I verbally screamed getting various looks from the nurse aids outside only to be ignored seconds after, I slammed myself back into the pillow and put my hands upon my belly frowning wanting Fernando to be touching him in either a very sexual way or the very loving way. I'm going to fucking kill Brett and that bitch I swear.

I grumbled and laid back looking at the wall until the darkness took me over.

--------------------------------------

Keep reading for Authors Note.

Sorry for the wait!

{ I'm gradually getting better with punctuation and grammar and junk like that please bare with me. }

( Hope you like it so far! )

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

What is gonna happen? Comment what you think, updates might come every friday, Sunday and monday depends on how I am feelings, thanks for reading!.

A/N: I will update only if I get some feedback or something, please guys. Comments here and there are nice and they brighten up my day c:.

QOTD: ×

My answer: ×

Side Note: Sorry for the short chapter, it's usually 1600 - 2000 it was only 1079 this time around.