Smile for me?

Chapter 14 - Ashton Herrings.

You guys are so lovely ♡
Warning; Cursing will be within this story.

Picture is of Ashton make-over~

April 3rd

----------------------

Oneweek to be exact since my terrorizing and stressful problem from the bathroom which in reply Akira constantly stressed that putting stress on the baby isn't good Mlfor nether of us.

Brett was begin put on trial and tried for rape even if we were in the same range of age. Rape is rape. I could feel the stray tears begin to run and stain my cheek.

"Ashton.. Hey.. Ashton."

A voice was calling me and it reeled me back from my darkness of thoughts. I followed the voice to see it was Fernando who hasn't left my side for a week straight. Don't get me wrong I love the attention but there are times he can get too much clingy.

"What?" I could feel the emotion escape my tongue that was fake as I saw the shocked face on Fernando, who was trying to comprehend the anger that was there. "Jeez, someone is cranky." He complained getting up off the couch.

"What did you expect? For me to be all fucking cheery go lucky?!" I yelled but I knew he didn't deserve it, I just blamed the hormones. "Don't over stress yourself alright?" His calm composure just made me wanna kill him even more in the passion of anger.

I picked up a nearby pillow for just incase for a little extra. I waited for when he face was turned to me now that it was now war as I chucked the pillow at Fernando face as he turned around. "Gotcha." I teased sticking out my tongue. I grumbled as I turned to face the TV since him being calm and collected just walked out of the room.

"Why you gotta be so fucking calm?! Gahhh!" I yelled from my spot of the couch as to where he was in the kitchen. "Because I am." He walked over handing me a cup of ice cream as I grumbled under my breath a few more incoherent curse words.

"Don't mumble it's bad." He teased pulling me from staring into the cup of ice-cream. 'I swear to fucking g...' My own thoughts were disturbed by the front door being opened up and my heart stopped.

Thanks the heavens it was only Kirse and Kira. Wait together? Why were they together I wondered as I stared towards the uncommon pairing.

"What?" They chimed as they caught me staring awkwardly which in reply I just shrugged taking a spoonful of strawberry ice-cream into my mouth and returning my attention to the recent episode of Adventure time, for some odd reason I enjoyed the ridiculousness of the show. When I took a peek from the corner of my eye Kirse and Kira were gone but Fernando was sitting right next to me and I pouted looking away from him as I seemed to have caught his attention. "Are you mad at me?" His sweet, but roughly deep voice kinda relaxed me a bit.

"No.. no.. I just wanna fucking chop you dick off and send to be eaten by a fucking alligator." I barked in reply to which he just shrugged and laid back. I didn't resist to readjust myself to where I was now laying on his chest and listening to his heartbeat which was relaxing before realizing I have to pee. Again.

'God dammit.'

I fumbled off of the couch, walking as fast with the belly as I could just by a second making it to the nearest bathroom and releasing the 'beast' out and unloading myself into the toliet to which I softly did a victory dance in my head. Afterwards I made it back to the couch, retaking my place on the couch and laying back on the now passed out Fernando. "Gee what a man." I mumbled angrily as he jumped up yelling boo causing me to fall to my butt in shock. "DAMNIT, I WILL KEEL YOU." I hissed, instead of taking the struggle to get back up, I laid there crossing my arms angriliy.