School is hell.

Chapter 13 - Ashton Herrings.

March 26th

{ Cursing / Cussing warning. }
{ Triggers may be present, read with caution. }
{ Smut warning. }

----------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The blaring sounds of my alarm are always the best ones to wake up too, right? Wrong. I rubbed my eyes but midway had a sudden urge to pee.

'Damn pregnancy.'

B-lining to the bathroom I would pull down my undies and release myself, feeling the relief of my bladder emptying its containment. Once done I stepped aside to look in my wall mirror. 'More weight.. just what I needed.' I grumbled as I wasn't the slim figure I was before as now there was a bump not to big or not to small in the way, proceeding out the bathroom rubbing my belly with a content smile upon my face.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

My alarm went off once more and I chucked my shoe towards it causing it to fly off the dark mahogany wood nightstand right into the white wall behind it. Bad idea? Maybe. Good choice in the end? Of course. Puffing my chest out in success my door opens to reveal my sister. "Get dressed." Her voice choppy and raspy as a result of screaming from the concert.

Before she left a paper was dropped onto my bed then she exited my room. Eyeing the paper then moving closer to it to fully open it. Once opened it revealed to be nothing but a schedule for the semester change. Great, new classes with new weirdos just what I needed. Today didn't look so promising.

A hot shower danced on my train of thought, following the tracks I took of the only piece of clothing that is required to have on in sleep; underwear. Once removed I fumbled with the faucet a bit finally getting it on to the perfect temperature, relaxing in the water as it landed in my hair and trickled down upon the rest of my body.

The worst thing happened; I was out of my soap. I took in a deep breath then grabbed the back-up soap which smell didn't fancy my nose as much. It had a rich mint smell to it as if biting into a brand-new mint.

This smell bothered my nose some what where it became an annoyance so instead of taking sweet time, this shower would have been speed up. Once I was done washing my various body part, now he was stepping out to only step a few inches over to the sink.

I shook the dusty-sandy color hair dry letting it keep the softness and fluffy feeling that it had when washed, grabbing the toothbrush, toothpaste and following it up with brushing my teeth being careful not to gag or throw-up. Once done I had left to the room on the other side of the door.

Entering the room, first thing I did was go to get dresser to grab a fresh pair or boxer-briefs, todays lucky pick was tiny leaves with a green boarder. Putting them on so I can get on with my morning I walked over to my closet.

The weather outside my window was sunny so it seemed like it was gonna be a cool yet hot breezy day. I grabbed my short-short denim overall that barely fit over the baby bump but to my luck it did. I then grabbed a t-shirt with a quote on it. 'Fuck off or Fuck me.' This shirt gave me so much happiness. Then I slipped into one of the Fernando sweater which was way too big for me. Last but not least I grabbed a pair of my white sock slipping them on, follow by my Doc. Martin's.

The feeling of forgetting something danced on my tongue and mind. "Cell phone and schedule.." I told myself snapping with the words. Proceeding to grab my cellphone and schedule I made my way out the door.