Lets stay together.~

Chapter 6. - Fernando Rodrellez

January 17th, 2015

{ SORRY FOR THE WAIT OMG PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. Cursing/Cussing in this chapter, which just a bit of Sex play within it, very sorry for the wait. }

{ A/N; What do you think, So far? }

----------------------------------------------------

I awoke to the sound of beeping it was the heart moniter, as I groaned I forgot he was still in the hospital for his blood being thin, or how much paler he was getting. "I wonder when he will get better, he has been eating more, and his color been returning." I thought to myself as I looked over to sleeping beauty, his necklace shining in the sunlight that creeped in through the blinds. I ended up sitting up, wiping my face off of the light drool. Drool? I shook my head with the nasty thought of me drooling, as I stood up, grabbing my extra supplies my mom dropped off. My basics toothbrush, toothpaste and clothing as well as soap, making my way into the bathroom I was still half groggy.

As I got into the shower after brushing my teeth I would begin to wash everything down, but then I heard a noise. It was the door, the door opened and as I looked out of the curtain of the tiny shower but it was big enough to fit two people in. "Whose is it?" I asked softly still being a slight groggy. "D..don't worry it's me." The voice replied in a yawn that caused me to squeal. "Ashton?" As I looked out he was getting naked, wrapping the plastic to protect the IV he had in, I bit my bottom lip this would cause me to begin to get erected as I watched. He got in and snuggled up to me, as I turned around wrapping my arms around him, feeling his body close to mine naked once more felt like pure bliss as I bent over to kiss his neck slightly. softly across his wet skin. "F..fernando.~" I would hear him slightly moan out, his nails slightly digging into my back, causing me to growl into his neck. "You sure do know how to get someone going." I would pull back, standing up straight looking at him from my towering position over him.

Ashton would get on his knees, but I would be a bit concerned looked at him. "Are you sure you co...?" I would be cut off as Ashton went down on me, my erected dick began to pulse within his mouth, as he kept going deeper and began to lick around using his tongue. I haven't felt like this for awhile since the log cabin. I felt his tongue begin to flick my slit, this caused me to pre-cum, as he kept flicking the slit in my penis head while pumping the hell out of the shaft. "Fuck, this is so fucking good." I would say in a soft low tone, of sexual pleasure, as I growled which caused me to cum in his mouth, a big load to, as it just kept on flowing out of me, he pulled back and a glop hit the floor, as I looked down it was a blob of white cum, that then washed away.

Ashton stood up and looked me in the eyes with a loving, lusting look. "T..take me please." Ashton voice wined out, as I growled turning him around without taking another chance, still being hard as I bent him over just bit, pushing him up against the wall as well shoving my pulsing cock into him. "A..ahhh~" I heard him whine out, which would cause me to growl lowly against his neck as I reached around, grabbing his erected cock with my right hand, wrapping my left hand around his body for support as I began to thrust into him, pumping his cock with my thrust making it a pattern in sync. I began to pound harder and deeper I felt warm liquid rub over my hand, then after the water washed the liquid off. I let out a bunch of swear words. "Fuck, shit, ahh~." Then I let my load out into him, riding it out on the inside of him. "That was pure bliss." I thought to myself as I pulled out, panting a bit, allowing it to drip out of him, as I washed myself down, washing him down as well.

As I went to step out I would be stopped in my tracks. "I love you, please don't go." Ashton would wrap his arms around my waist laying his head against my back. "Ever." He said with a tone of sadness but this caused me to smile just a bit, as I turned to him, taking his face with my hands gently. "Don't worry I never will." I said kissing him upon his forehead, as we exited the bathroom I dressed him, laying him back down in the bed, then dressing myself, leaving my shirt off since I was so hot from the heat. "Well let's take a nap." I told him, getting in the bed next to him, wrapping my arm around him pulling him closer, just as we both dozed off.

Hours flew by, as I awoke to an already awake Ashton, as well to a doctor. "What's going on?" I asked looking over to the Ashton. "As I was saying." The doctor would lightly giggle cutting me off. "He is allowed to go home today, and resume school activities within a week." She would tap the board walking out of the room. "Can we go? I am dressed, and everything and I wanna go, don't forget to put a shirt on." Ashton said a bit angered lightly, as he stood off the bed everything was already out of him, all the IVs and wires. "Alright." I blinked not being able to get a word out, instead I just got up, grabbing all my stuff and his stuff, following out behind him like a mindless zombie, making sure to put the shirt on, as we walked through the hallways.

The walk to the car was quiet and awkward, as the drive to his house was very silent till we pulled up to the front of his house, I was lucky enough to be able to drive such a wonderful guy. "See you tomorrow?" I said smiling, as he turned to me. "Yeah, I will in the morning ok." He said kissing me upon my lips, exiting my car.

I went home to a quiet empty house as usual entering my house I would walk up the stairs, into my room which I would crash out on the bed before I realized where I was.

--------------------------------

( Sorry it was so short, I was kinda feeling this chapter, then at the same time I wasn't cx. )

( Hope you like it so far! )

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

What is gonna happen? Comment what you think, updates might come every 1-3 days, depends on how I am feelings, thanks for reading!.