Nowadays

Chapter 3. - Ashton Herings.

December 25th, 2014

[ Cooing is to be commenced! Sorry for not updating sooner! Cursing/Cussing will be in this chapter, very explicit. ]

I woke up to a gently light, of white figuring it was the snowfall outside. I sat up turning to the window letting out a light groan as I fall back onto the pillow. "Come on!" I heard a voice from outside my window as I got up to walk over to it.

It was Fernando with his cheesy smile, I blushed knowing it was for as I opened my window, my heat would escape as I thought. "This better be worth it." I thought to myself as I looked back to Fernando, who stood there trying to get my attention for a few seconds. "Yes??" I would say sarcastically looking down at him. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Fernando would yell, throwing a snowball at the side of my window, causing me to jump letting out a tiny squeak in panic. "Cute, now hurry I have a present to give you." Fernando would say walking to the front of my house leaving me in the window alone, closing it I sighed. "4 months, technically 1 month really, since we've told each we liked one another, I wonder if we are gonna go anywhere with it." I said entering my closet, as I tried to shake the feelings of doubt. "Ew he doesn't want you." One thought would shoot though, allowing another in. "Your plain, he wants someone fun." I would jerk a sweater off the hanger, pushing the thoughts away before they ruined anything for me.

I grabbed my winter gear, heading outside. I forgot how cold it was as I opened my door, the winter breeze hitting my face but instead it got blocked by a giant figure. "Merry Christmas." I said hugging Fernando, who lifted me up into a bear hug then set me down.

I hid my present behind my back for him, it was bracelet I learned all about him, in the past few months. Fernando likes, hates, hobbies or whatever I wanted to learn about him as I went off into thoughts about having his lips meet mine, just as I was shooken by the man in front of me. "Jeez, shake harder I might lose my brain." I said in a sassy snap voice, just as I looked up to a goofy smile. "My gift to you is this." Fernando handed me a box, that once I opened lead to half a heart, having the date of December 25th, 2014, as I looked up to him with a puzzled look. "I have the other half, now I have an utmost important question for you..." I could feel the butterflies rise in my stomach as he left me on a cliffhanger, but before he could finish I showed him my box, which was his gift. "I got you something as well." I saw his face light up light a candle when he opened it causing me to smile, as he slipped on the charm bracelet, hugging me close, I sniffed in his usual smell, embracing his warmth, and hug.

"So, would you... be my.. forever?" I saw him blush at me, as I blushed darker. "Yes!" I said without thinking, tackling him into a pile of snow, our hair getting dirty with the white snow. I began to giggle as I heard him coo. "Cute you know." Fernando said with a cocky voice, and smile. "No." I said licking his nose, rolling off of him, running my fingers along my necklace, looking over to him, who just watched me with a smile on his eyes.

"What?" I said watching him, take his hands into his pockets pulling out the other half of the heart, wrapping it around his neck, as he walked closer to me. "Your mine, no one is allowed to touch you." I watched as he took off his gloves, placing them upon my face, bringing it closer connecting our lips together. Fernando tongue began to try to get into my mouth, but I was playing it hard denying him access but without another thought, his hands moved to my hips pulling me closer, causing me to gasp as Fernando slipped in tongue in without warning, as we began to kiss in the sync under the snowflakes. The kiss would intensify just as I felt my face heating up, my tongue would begin to dance with his, without missing or messing up the sync, I would feel myself being lifted, gently placed upon the snow as he pulled back. "Mine." Fernando said, growling ever so lightly, which caused me to flush.