St. Patrick's Day.

Chapter 12 - Fernando Rodrellez.

March 17th

{ Contains Cursing / Cussing, Explicit Language. }
{ Sorry for the wait, new thing the story will sometimes take place a week ahead of our normal day or exactly on that day. }

--------------------------------------

I woke up groggy and on the couch, due to the heated argument me and Ashton had over food, just because I wouldn't take him to the store. "Fuck my back." I muttered in the seemingly empty house that had no sounds coming from anywhere not even outside.

'The hell?'

I got up slowly, cracking my back in pain with a slight whimper escaping in a sudden jolt as I walked up the stairs to the bedroom. Opening the door to the shared bedroom to find Ashton still fast asleep in the bed. I quickly closed the door making my way back to the stairs stealthy trying not to awake sleeping beauty.

As I reached the living room I went to my 'bed' grabbing my phone that was on the floor faced down only meaning that it fell during my sleep which wasn't at all the best. I turned on the screen to the time, "11:00 am, oh look it's St Patrick's Day." I chuckled since I added the irish accent to say that because it went well with it in my head.

I grabbed my blanket while gathering my pride also making a beeline towards our room.

The door always creeks no matter what as I opened the door it was quiet with the slight sound of Ashton snoring away on the bed. I creep into the room but the snoring stopped and I heard a shift in the bed. "I'm still fucking pissed off at you dick." A voice grumbled half- asleep as I looked over to see Ashton sit up grumbling under his breathe.

"What? I'm sorry.. I miss your body being against mine." I grinned with a soft smirk walking over tossing my blanket to the side leaning in and kissing him upon the lips but to my surprise he pulled me in. 'Sweet.' That thought played across my head as I smirked into the kiss pulling back.

"Why you pulled back?" He whined and I could slightly feel his erection rubbing against my thigh.

I moved my hand from the bed to the erected cock of my lover rubbing my hand along the tip that was just under the jogging pants hearing him gasp just from the touch. "Someone is sensitive." I teased moving out of his grasp around my neck making my way down to his sensitive cock. On my way I noticed the baby bump was looking a bit bigger and looking more and more like he was pregnant as I got closer the doorbell rang. "Looks like your not getting any." I teased getting up hearing him groan in reply.

I exited the shared bedroom making my way down the stairs to the front door.

"Fernandoooooo!!! Ashtonnnnnn!!!!" An annoying voice rang out so early in the evening. As I got closer I peeped in the peep hole and saw it was Lin. Of course it was. I opened the door letting her in with a soft smile. "Happy St. Patty Day don't cha know?!" She was loud, annoying and very bright with green trying to impersonate a leprechaun.

"Where is Ashie?" Looking around she popped the question as the person in demand walked down the stairs groggily and moody.

"Jeez don't you know how to shut the fuck up?" A tone of anger appeared on his voice as he walked over to her and hugged her. "Of course not you know I love any holiday! Now get ready we are gonna go to the beach." I raised an eyebrow as I walked to the kitchen to get me some coffee. Pouring my cup I can hear Ashton and Lin talking about the beach.

"I have my bathing suit under, go get dressed," She pleaded. "Fine, I'll be back." Ashton sounded defeated and walked up the stairs. I put my coffee down and followed behind him. "The beach?" I asked grabbing a few things tossing them into a bag then making my way towards the bathroom. "Yeah, I'll pack food." He returned since he was already dressed making his way out the room and down the stairs.

I did my usual morning routine, brushed my white teeth with a mouth wash rinse afterwards, followed by washing my face then I got out of the bathroom grabbing the bag and my pair of swimming trunks, quickly taking my pj's off and switching them taking Ashton example and heading out the bedroom door to the living room.

Stepping down the stairs I could here Ashton humming as the sounds of plastic getting played with accompanied him. "What did you pack?" He stuck out his tongue and grabbed the bags escaping fast to the living room.

I grumbled and followed behind, Lin instructed us to get in the car, I listened really only following behind Ashton hoping he forgot the argument we had, as we got into my car since Lin usually walked to the house.

"We got to pick up Ryder and hit the exit right by his house." Lin began to backseat drive which caused me to tense up and death glare her as we arrived within Ryder house quickly since I sped just above the speed limit taking the back roads. "Ryder let's go." I said, he was on his porch in his bathing suit since it was hot he was shirtless and it blinded me at the ugly sight. "You almost blinded me with how ugly that sight was." I joked as he entered the car which I got a smack to the shoulder by Ashton as I pulled off and drove towards the exit.

As we entered the highway the drive would at least take an hour or so, so I turned on the radio to a low hum as Ashton and Lin gossip and talk, while Ryder slept.

Arriving at the destination the girls by that I meant Ashton and Lin got out and walked to the beach. "Ryder! Let get this over with." I grumbled as he jumped awake and we both got out.

After a few hours of eating, playing in the ocean and laying on the beach the day slowly came to an end.

"Did you enjoy the beach?" I asked as we were laying on top of my car and he was laying his back on my stomach and I sat up and wrapped my arms around him, rubbing the baby.

"Yeah I did." He said within seconds falling asleep within my arms I chuckled and picked him up placing him on the roof as I got off, then taking him off and placing him in the car I slightly chuckled calling to Ryder and Lin who came back after packing up and getting in the car.

The drive home was tiring and very silent which was nice but also boring, as we arrived dropping Ryder off first then Lynn and as we arrived home the time was about at least 11 pm and it made him feel like he was old being tired already, grabbing Ashton and bringing him inside the house after struggling to unlock the door. 'Should have done this before I brought him..' I thought sighing and placing Ashton on the couch, running upstairs then down with two blankets and a pillow.

"Goodnight" I mumbled passing out from the long day.

------------------------------------

{ I'm gradually getting better with punctuation and grammar and junk like that please bare with me. }

( Hope you like it so far! )

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

What is gonna happen? Comment what you think, updates might come every friday, Sunday and monday depends on how I am feelings, thanks for reading!.

QOTD: Are you afraid of the dark?

My answer: Kinda.