Birthday

Chapter 4 - Ashton Herings

January 1st 2015, New Years.

{ Sexual content ahead, Explicit cursing/cussing. }

I awoken to the brim light of sunlight creeping in on me through the blinds, as I slightly groaned sitting up in my bed, before anything else I heard a banging from the hallway. "What the...?" I thought to myself as I got up walking over to my door, but instead of being able to open it I was slammed right into. "Fuck!" I yelled out loud, as my sister looked in.

"Oh mi gosh are you ok?!" November yelled it, which signaled my mom to come running down the hallway to notice me gush from my now swollen nose. "Great, of all days..." I silently thought as I rolled my eyes at the now worried mother.

"Anyhow, get yourself cleaned up, it your birthday!" My mom loves to state the obvious, as I stood up making my way towards my bathroom and slammed the door shut in anger of my face being practically damaged on the day when I have to look my best. "Damn it, fuck, shit!" I exclaimed as I tried to touch my nose, the pain felt like hell, the blood eventually dried up which allowed me to clean my nose, but it was swollen just a bit, and very red more like a tomato. "Thanks November." I said sarcastically loud hoping she heard me, which in reply she did, I smirked. "You called?" I shook my head no, as I shut my door in her face almost getting her. I began to undress deciding I was gonna take a shower, putting on my new clothing since it wasn't raining, or snowing, I would go out with my friends and Fernando. The thought warmed my insides as I stepped in the shower, washing myself up, running over my penis which was now erected due to the thought of Fernando being near me, I let out a slight moan at the touch of it. "I.. don't have time for this." I groaned to myself as I finished washing up to ensure I didn't jack myself off.

I eventually stepped into my room from the shower, shuddering at the coldness but eventually my heat came back to me as I took out a pair of only size 5 in men, black timberland boots with the fur around the top grabbing my pure white joggers from my drawer that still had the price-tag on them, along with my black shirt that had the pin already put in it for some reason, it was just plain black shirt. "Damn it." I said noticing the pin, realizing I was turning 17, I grabbed my winter coat, gloves and hat, doing my morning routine naked, I brushed my teeth and wash my face making my way over to the clothing, putting on a pair of boxer-briefs follow by brand-new white sock, slipping into my outfit laid out before me, I picked up my phone, and received at least 20 text messages in the last 10 minutes. "So much for going unnoticed by the people at school." I grumbled softly to myself as I opened my phone, I just blushed smiling like an idiot to myself. Those 20 messages were from Fernando, 2 from Lin and one from Ryan, but the rest were just Fernando. "Wake up!" One of them said. "Birthday boy, I wanna give you a birthday kiss." He really does care, I laughed as I made my way down the stairs, as I was walking down the stairs, I texted all three of them to meet me at the mall in about an hour, Fernando to meet me at my house.

As I neared the bottom of my stairs I noticed the distinct smell of strawberries & banana. "Yes, she is cooking them~" I chimed in harmony are as I entered my kitchen to see my mom flip the pancakes onto the plate, placing them on the table along side a smoothie, as I sat down she kissed my forehead. "Happy birthday baby." She said making her way out of the kitchen, I smiled as I dug into the pancakes, savoring each bite, just as knock came to the door. November moved from her place on the couch to open the door with the speed of light. She squealed hugging the person, as I just continued to eat with a confused puzzling look, a few seconds later Fernando walked past the kitchen, stopping in his tracks to look at me, carrying 10 balloons and a crown. "All for me?" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes, as he walked over. "Yes." He replied in the equal amount of sarcastic tone, kissing me with a smile that I felt into the kiss, causing me to smile back blushing as my sister began to coo. "Oh bite me." I said as she pretending to bite me walking away. "Ready to go?" Fernando said to me as I nodded, grabbing my crown and balloons from him, placing my balloon string on my wrist, my crown upon my head, feeling a palm sting my ass cheek. "Fernando!" I said a bit angry, but his smirk just made me laugh and smile with him, as we exited the house.