So Many Reads! ❤️❤️

First I wanna thank you all for the many reads & stars on my very first book that I thought I had no idea what I was doing on to be completely honest. And now I should be working on a sequel staring none other than Vincent and yes it will be boyxboy unless some of you guys want it boyxman. I need some help figuring out how to go about this tho.

Idea 1: I could have Vincent fall in love with the school bad boy the same way my Ashton did, except with bigger twist & turns to the bad boy like actually arresting & crimes done while the story of the book is happening.

Idea 2: I could make Vincent fall for the school's flirt that go out with every girl & even some of the straight guys which shows how good he is at getting people to fall for him, and throughout the story he begins to change while at the same time still using Vincent

Idea 3: I could make him fall for an older guy who is at least 20+ years older automatically making it a Manxboy book but that's up to you guys.

Or Idea 4: I could incorporate all the ideas above and have the guys fall for him making him struggle on who to choose or just make all 4 of them go out like in this one book read, that made me slightly want that in real. Juicy right?

And Mpregs right? Trust me I'm best at boyxboy or manxboy or manxman Mpregs or just those stories in general. Also do you guys want me to add anything new to the story? Like Werewolves, etc?

ALSO GIVE ME SOME TITLE IDEAS MY LOVES. ❤️

Thank you for taking the time to look at this and drop your opinion it's means a lot to me.