Dad?!

Chapter 7 - Ashton Herings

( A/N: I wrote this on the go! )

( Cursing/Cussing warning, trigger warning as well, Sexual content. )lol

January 27, 2015

-------------------------------

I woke up in my bed feeling like shit, when I was hit with the nauseating feeling like usual, I ran to my bathroom puking up all my food I had the day before. "This is hell, it burns way to much." I thought as tears urked from my eyes. A few seconds into another puke I felt a pair of hands rub my back, it was Fernando? "How did you get in?" I asked but he didn't reply just kept rubbing his hand on my back. I blinked once and he was gone. "Am I having an illisuion?" I thought to myself as I stood up wiping my mouth clean of the brown, reddish substance taking my toothbrush and scrubbing the hell out of my tongue, which again caused me to slightly gag, which I ended up just spitting out then brushing my teeth putting my toothbrush in the holder, then exiting my bathroom.

"Why the hell did I have an illisuion of Fernando back there?" When I returned my eyes back to my bed I noticed a man sitting at the edge. "Dad?" I gulped as the man stood up and wrapped his arms around me in a hug, but I was too awestruck to provide a proper hug back. "I missed you guys, how have you've been? Hope you found a girlfriend, come I'm treating you guys to lunch." I nodded looking at the clock, it said 10 a.m. "Lunch? It's only 10." He turned to me and laughed a bit. "Fine breakfast just hurry." He said in a demanding voice causing me to jump in panic, and I just nodded closing my door behind him.

After a few seconds, I heard a few footsteps leave my doorway and down the stairs, I slunk down my doorway clutching my heart. "Why is he back, why is he even here? Fuck fuck fuck!" I automatically began to shiver, as I began to remember the last time, he came back to be a father figure to me.

-------------------------------------

( Flashback to the day. )

-------------------------------------

"Gay? The fuck you mean gay? My son isn't a faggot, or isn't allowed to be." My father slammed his fist on the table, looking at me, who was currently trying to hide under the table. My happy go lucky mother was trying to console him. "And what if he is?" She said smiling over to me who kept of sliding down. "Mom..." I tried to intervene but a hand placed themselves on my right shoulder, it was November. "Don't say anything, trust me." She mouthed to me as I nodded paying attention to the conversation once more. "Your not gay right Ashton?" My father grabbed my attention, I just looked at my mother. "Ronald!" My mother yelled, causing my father to stand up. "Ashlyn relax your fucking mouth before I do." He said in his abusive tone which caused me to cringe.

After the room fell silent once more he turned to me and broke the silence. "Now tell me and tell me the fucking truth, are you gay or are you not?" He said standing out of seat fully, walking closer to me where he was practically towering over me. "Y..ye.." before I could finish my word, a hand reached my nose, knocking me onto the floor the pain was unbearable, as I tried to not cry, I looked over to see my father hand clenched in a fist. "Now I'm going to say that again, are you gay or not?" His voice even scarier than before, I began to cry now, feeling my cheek which was warm from the hit. "N..no.." I shivered in fear as my mother covered me in protection. "I want you out now!" I heard another hit but this time it wasn't me, it was my mother, she fell a bit back. "Shut the fuck up." He said as my sister already had run out of the room, she ran back into the kitchen after hearing the second hit holding the family bat as we heard a few sirens outside. "Get out now!" She said swinging the bat wildly hitting him in the back as he fell as the cops barged the house, with 2 paramedics that would run over to me and my mom, apparently I had a broken nose, as well as my mouth was bleeding, my mother face was black and blue over her right eye.