Relief with a Slice of Hell

Chapter 15 - Fernando Rodrellez

Hey lovelies~ I hope this is going the way you want if there anything you wanna know or want just message me I'm always open or comment~

April 22nd.
{ Cursing / Cussing Warning. }

---------------------------------

I shot up drenched in sweat at the sound of glass breaking in the living room. "Ashto..?" He wasn't anywhere near me causing my signals to send red flags as I jumped out of bed running to the slightly open bedroom door.

I slipped through the big enough crack, scrapping my back against the rough wood, which I cringed in reply standing in the hallway.

I looked down from the top of stairs to get wind of a metallic blood like smell. I zoomed basically jumping down the stairs to see our door wide open and out of the corner of my eye red liquid spilling from the kitchen tiles to the brown carpet of the living room.

"Ashton?.." I gulped, fear gripped at my throat causing my breathing to stop as I walked closer stepping into the kitchen. The sight before me caused me to gag and puke as I held my stomach.

Ashton laid there, stomach split open, organs taken out and spread across the floor, but no fetus in sight.

There was someone in the house because before I could say anything I heard a mumble coming from the living room, I could feel my body tighten in anger as I ran towards the person but stopped in my tracks when I saw who it was: Brittany, my deranged ex. "Nice of you to join us." She caught wind of my eratic breathing pattern, when she turned around holding the fetus which caused me to puke at instance. Once I was done puking before I could react I ended up hearing a bang, white lights, then a slight shaking.

~ ♡ ~

"Fernandooo! Fernaaannndoooo!" I forced my eyes open, I clung to the bed in sticky sweat, a taste of salt touched my lip meaning I was crying, finally sitting up looking to the source of the screaming.

My love was staring at me with panicked eyes from the bathroom door holding his a bit more erected belly. "What?" I asked a bit ticked off for some reason which he must have caught wind of because he picked a nearby piece of clothing, throwing it at my face, turning around in anger.

"No wait.." I was hit in the face with the shirt before I could react standing up off the bed, proceeding to the bathroom. I'm so whipped.

"Ashtoooonnn~" He slammed the door on my face when I tried to get near him. "No, until that attitude changes, don't talk to me." I whined at his harsh words scratching at the door like a cat yearning for attention when it opened up, Ashton was already dressed up. He was wearing a slightly bigger than Plaid collared shirt, a pair of pants that were maternity, I know since I had to buy them, with TOM'S since that was all that really fit his swollen feet.

"Get dressed we have to go to my appointment, today is the day..." I blinked totally forgetting the appointment he had to set for us to find out the gender. I jumped up in excitement that was easy to spot. "We get to find out what the baby is?!" He nods and I kiss him in happiness, I was so excited to finally know what we were having, a princess or a prince. I spun around walking straight into the closet grabbing my tie-dye tank top, with a pair of white shorts which I would probably regret later, but oh well. I slipped it all on, grabbing a nearby belt and tightening the pants a bit, exiting the closet to head into the bathroom, Ashton was fidgeting with his hair when I walked in, kissing his cheek to which he replied in a huff, as I reached over him to grabbing my toothbrush, and performing the morning health routine.