𝟶𝟺. 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

Nini's pov

"So who wants to go first?" Ashlyn asked.

I was afraid. I was terrified. My hands was shaking. I felt weird.

"You don't have to go first if you don't want to." Ricky said. He must have noticed my hands shaking as he placed his hands on mine to calm me down.

"Nini will not go first." EJ said and took my hands so they would no longer touch Ricky.

"Alright, but someone has to go first." I heard Gina's voice. "None of us wants to go first. I know I don't."

Then there was silence for a moment. No one knew what to say, since no one wanted to start with his secret, no one wanted to say the secret at all.

"You know what? I'll start."

Big Red's pov

Yes I said it. No one wants to start, but each of us will eventually have to tell a secret and it doesn't matter who is first and who is last.

"I don't think my secret is so serious and no one will start hating me because of it-"

"Good for you." Gina interrupted me.

oh

So someone probably have secrets that can start a third world war.

Good to know.

"So my secret.. Please don't ask me why I never told you this or why I lied to you about it because I don't even know.."

"Just tell us!" Carlos said.

"Okay, well my real name is not Big Red." I admitted.

"Dude, we literally asked you a thousand times if it is your real name and you said yes every time."

"Yeah, sorry.."

"Well, what is your real name?" Kourt asked.

"Larry Red"

"Larry is a nice name. Why don't you like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it.. I don't even know where big red came from, but I found it cool that no one knew my name and everyone thought it was real. You know.. i like it when people call me that. For example we called Neens, Nini, but you can choose whether you tell her Nini or Nina, but if you didn't know that her real name is Nina then you would have no choice but to call her Nini... and that's exactly what I did."

"I'm lost" EJ said.

"Just please call me still Big Red." I begged.

"Of course we gonna still call you Big red. You don't even look like Harry.."

"Larry." I corrected EJ.

"Alright, we can stop talking about me and my name now and let's talk about some other secret." As soon as I said that there was a huge silence. They all looked at the ground and waited for someone else to say something. "Well, this won't work like this. We have to tell those secrets anyway. It doesn't matter whether you are the last or not."

"But it's easy for you to say that, when your secret is just what your real name is!" Nini yelled me as she stood up from the couch.

She turned her back on us so we wouldn't see her start crying. But we still knew about it. I looked at Ricky, and he looked like he was only a second away from running after her and hugging her.

Then she turned to look at us again. But as soon as her eyes met ours she looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, it's just.. that, this is a really difficult situation for me. My biggest secret is something I haven't told anyone in my life yet. God, I haven't even said it out loud. I'm scared. I'm afraid of what you will think of me. Will you judge me for it? Will you still want to be friends? Or will you think I'm disgusting?"she told us. Maybe she wanted to say more, but her crying wouldn't let her.

Wow

I mean.. it must be a really big secret when it made her so emotional. Now I feel bad that she has to tell us because it's obviously not comfortable for her to be here. But let's be fair, it's not comfortable for any of us. Well maybe her secret is something more important and personal than mine, but none of us wants to be in this situation.

"I have an idea." I stood up and walked to a table with lots of papers, pens, and pencils on it. I took the paper and tore it into eight small pieces. Then I wrote the name of each of them on the papers. They probably had no idea what I was doing. When I sat down again with them, they all looked at me confused.

"All your names are written here. We randomly choose a piece of paper and whoever the name is, he has to tell the secret next." I explained.

"It's not a bad idea, I think.."

"Yes we can try it."

"Well, but whoever's name is there, he must speak. And not that he doesn't want to, I understand that it's complicated but no one wants to." I said and everyone nodded. "So should I do it or..?

"You can do it."

I looked at the papers and I didn't know which one to choose. I grabbed one and looked at the name written there. And it was..

"Carlos," I said out loud.

And that's all for now. End of this chapter! It's a short one though. I'm sorry for that, but I really wanted to end it here. Honestly, this is probably my least favorite chapter, but here it is.

They begin to tell secrets. But we go from the smallest secret to the real drama. This secret was a stupid one, but it will get better, I PROMISE!

Anyways, thanks for reading.

Love you all, Sof