𝟷𝟹. 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

Nini's pov

Did he just say what I think he said?

"W-what?"

"Nini, I'm so so sorry."

"Wait, are you serious?" One big tear rolled down my cheek. He was silent, not looking me in the eyes. "I can't do this right now." I whispered. I started walking to the door, but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Neens, please let me explain." EJ said.

"Don't touch me." I told him but he still held my hand. "EJ let go of my hand."

"Nini-" he started but was interrupted by yelling.

"She told you to let go of her hand!"

"Ricky, don't." I don't want them to fight again. But it worked because he let me go.

"Nini, please.. Can we talk about it?"

"I don't think she wants to talk to you right now.. or ever." Ricky answered instead of me and stood in front of me.

"Mind your own fucking business."

"Why?" My question interrupted their arguing. Everyone looked at me but they were silent. "Well, EJ? You wanted to talk about it, so talk. Why did you do this to me?"

"I'm really sorry-"

"Yes I've heard that before, stop apologizing and answer my question."

"I like you, I really do. And I don't know what I was thinking. We were at a party and you left early, I was drunk. You kept rejecting me. And I... it just happened. But I regret it every day. I regret that I hurt you. It happened only once and it will never happen again."

"You are right in one thing EJ, it won't happen again because it's over between us."

"Nini, no, you're not serious, right?"

"I mean it. We're done EJ."

"No, no, n-"

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"Who?"

"The girl you slept with." He fell silent for a moment, wondering what to say. And that was the answer for me. "Oh my god. You do like her."

"Nini bu-"

"No, you know what? Go and be with her. I hope you guys will be happy together. I don't want to be with someone for whom I am only one option out of two or who knows how many!"

"No Nini, you misunderstood."

"Really?! Cause I don't think so. It's not that hard to understand. You just slept with another girl when you dated me! But I don't know if you understand how I feel now. I trusted you and you betrayed me. And why?! Wasn't I good enough for you? So why did you date me? Huh? You should have broken up with me right away and then you could have been with her but this... this hurts. You've been scared all this time. You were always so jealous when I was just talking to another boy and when I just said hello to Ricky you were so upset. And you are the one I was supposed to be worried about." I cried.

"I understand that but-"

"You don't understand." Ricky interrupted him. "You had everything. You had Nini. And you ruin it like that? You really are an idiot. She is the most amazing girl in the world. She is beautiful and the kindest girl I know. Do you know how many boys would do anything, anything if it means she give them a chance?"

"You, for example." EJ said.

"You got a chance." he continued. "And you ruined it. And believe me, this is the biggest mistake you've ever made. I should punch you in the face right now, because she will be insecure because of you now! She will think it was her fault and that she is not good enough, but that is not true. You are not good enough for her. You won't find anyone better. And you will regret it. So much. Trust me, I know it first hand."

Wow

To hear Ricky talk about me like is... wow.

Maybe Kourt was right.

Maybe he really loves me.

"I know I will. I already regret it.. And I understand, Neens, you don't want to be with me anymore. But I hope that one day you'll forgive me and we'll be friends again. I'm really sorry." EJ told me.

It seems like he meant it, but what he did hurts me a lot. I can't just forgive him. I don't even want to talk to him. I can't trust him anymore.

"Um, guys," Carlos started talking "I don't want to interrupt, but it's almost three am. We should tell another secret."

"He's right." the others agreed.

"I only have one question left. Who?"

"Huh?" EJ didn't understand.

"Who was it? That girl."

"Nini.."

"No I want to know."

"Nini. you don't want to, believe me."

"But I want."

"It's not my place to say." he told me.

"And who?"

"Um.."

"God! Can anyone tell me who was that bitch you slept with ?!"

"I guess I can." Gina said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"That's my secret." she replied.

"You know who it was?"

"Yes... I'm that bitch EJ slept with."

And that's all for today. I am really REALLY sorry this chapter is soooo short. I promise that the next one will be a lot longer. But I wanted to end this chapter here and also I've been super busy lately. I know that's not a good excuse. But I'm trying, I swear.

Hope u enjoyed.

Love ya, Sof