𝟷𝟿. 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?

Nini's pov

It's seven o'clock in the morning and I'm getting ready for a school. I really don't want to go there... Not because I don't want to learn or because it's boring, but because I'm afraid...

A few hours ago I was locked up there and forced to tell my deepest secret. I just had a horror experience and I have to go to that place again?? And to make matters worse, there is someone somewhere in the school who knows the secrets and can tell people at any time. Great.

I got a message from Ricky saying 'I'm here.' Which means he's waiting for me in his car in front of my house.

Things between me and him are complicated. After he kissed me he took me home and since then we haven't had time to talk about us or what happened. 

I picked up my bag and jacket and ran down the stairs. When I saw my moms downstairs I said bye and I ran to Ricky's car.  

"Hi." I told him as I sat in the passenger seat and closed the door. 

"Hey beautiful." he said with a smile and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 

Okay... this confuses me. Are we together again?  

"You look happy."

"Well, I'm with you, aren't I?" he replied.

"You are such a flirt Bowen." I laughed, trying to hide my blush.

"Yeah, but you still love me."

"Maybe."

"Maybe? Ouch." he said, placing his hand on his heart.

"There is a possibility."

"Oh really?" he asked with a laugh, but I stopped laughing.

"Ricky, I need to ask you something."

"Yeah, of course.. what's going on?" he looked me straight in the eyes.

"What are we?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we've been friends so far, but now we're acting like we're something more than just friends. And we admitted that we loved each other. So I want to know what we are because I'm confused and I don't kn–" I wanted to continue but Ricky interrupted me with a soft kiss on a lips. 

"Nini, I want to be your boyfriend again."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Really."

"Okay, great, because I also want to be your girlfriend again."

"So we probably shouldn't waste any more time huh?... Although we are sitting in the car in front of your house and it is not the most romantic place.... Nina Salazar-Roberts do you want to be my girlfriend.......again?"

"Yes Richard Bowen, I would love that." we both smiled and he leaned to kiss me but my confession stopped him...

"But I don't want people to know yet."

"What?" he was in shock.

"Look, Ricky," I started. "I love you, I truly do love you and I want to be with you, believe me.. But...."

"But what??" he didn't understand.

"Yesterday... when I was in school, I dated EJ and today.. I will come there as your girlfriend? People don't even know we broke up yet. And what happens when they find out that not even 24 hours have passed and I already have a new boyfriend."

"Who cares what others think!"

"I do." It was clear that he did not expect this answer and that he was surprised because of it. "Cause I know people from our school and they are mean. They would say that I'm a whore or a slut. And that I was just playing with EJ feelings, even though it was the other way around. And then they'll say I'm just playing with your feelings... We can say our friends but no one else, please."

"Nini—"

"Ricky, this is my decision and I hope you can respect it." He was silent. I waited for his answer while he tried to look me in the eyes.

"How long do we have to wait?"

"I don't know.... two weeks?" I answered.

"Okay.." he sighed. "I guess I can do that."

"Thank you." I said and hugged him. "You are the best boyfriend ever."

"I know."

"Wow" I laughed. "Alright we should probably go to school now."

. . .

"Hi Neens!" Kourtney said when she came to my locker.

"Hey Kourt!"

"So how are you after what happened?"

"Honestly.. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand my boyfriend cheated on me with my friend but on the other hand Ricky told me he loves me."

"Finally!" She yelled.  "But I'm sorry about the EJ and Gina thing. But at least now we can finally have hot girls summer. Welcome to being single... it suck!" She faked a smile.

"Yeah.. about that..."

"What?"

"I am not single..." I said quietly.

"What?!!"

"Don't tell me you forgave EJ."

"I did not. But -I kinda.. got back together with ...R-ricky."

"You and Ricky are dating?!" she shouted with happiness.

"Why don't you say it louder? Australia didn't hear you!"

"I'm sorry, but why can't people know?"

"Because..." I explained everything to her and she understood and supported me.  I just wish Ricky would feel the same way about it.

. . .

It was lunch time. Kourtney and I came later as we had to go to the toilet. All of them were already there. Even two people without a name were there.

"Hey guys!" we all said 'hi' and I sat between Kourtney and Ricky.

"Okay, now that we're all here," Carlos started. "It's time for us to have a serious conversation ."

"And about what?" Ash asked.

"We need to find out who to did it, who locked us in there yesterday and who knows our secrets. Because if he or she really knows our secrets, he can tell them to anyone at any time."

"Yeah I agree with Los, we have to find out who he or her is." Seb nodded and then we all agreed.

"So.... what's the plan??" Ash asked .

——————
short chapter..... (sorryyyyy :()

Sof, ♡