𝟸𝟶. 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

Nini's pov

"So.... what's the plan??" Ash asked.

We were all quiet and wondering how we could find out who did it, but we had no ideas... at least not good ideas.

"Who could it be?" Kourtney was wondering. "Who knew about it? Who knew we were going there last night?"

"No one. Only seniors."

All of us seniors knew about the prank, but we decided that only some of us would go to do it so that there was less risk that someone would see us.

"Yeah. Only seniors." I repeated quietly. "What if..-"

"Do you think someone of our classmates told someone?" Seb interrupted me before I could finish my thought.

"They wouldn't do that." EJ said. "None of them would say that, because if the principal found out, we would have a big problem. No one in our class would risk that."

"Yes," I agreed. "but that was not what I wanted to say.. What if it was someone from our class?" After my question they were shocked.

"I mean.." Ricky was the first to speak. "It makes sense..."

"It makes perfect sense." I told them. "Only seniors knew about it, and as EJ said, none of them would tell anyone and none of us either, and if only seniors knew, one of the seniors had to do it."

"Oh my god." Kourtney sighed. "You're right."

"Okay, let's say it's true, how do we find out who?"

This question also bothered me.

How?

After a long time, we decided how to find out who did this to us last night. It is not the best plan and there is a good chance that the plan will fail but we never know if we don't try.

Since the lunch break was over, all of us went to class and waited until the class was over. We sent a message to every senior who knew about last night to come to one of the classrooms. We hope it works out, but I'm not sure.

When the bell finally rang, everyone stood up and wanted to walk to the place where the others were waiting for us, but my voice stopped them.

"Guys! I don't have my phone here. I'll go to the locker and take it. You go, we'll meet there."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Ricky asked.

"Um I can go if you want some company." Gina suggested.

"No." I refused quickly. "Thanks but I'd rather go alone." I told them and I left.

It was a lie.

I'd rather have someone come with me... And I wouldn't mind if it was Ricky... but I didn't want to go with Gina.

I don't feel good when I'm alone, because after last night I'm quite scared of what might happen. We really need to find out who did it.

I was walking down the hallway and I don't know why but I felt like someone was behind me, like someone was watching me, I could feel someone's eyes on me. But when I turned around I didn't see anyone. I'm probably just paranoid..

When I was at my locker, I opened it and started looking for my phone.

"Nini." someone said my name and scared me.

"Oh my god! Don't do this to me, I almost died." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry."

"It's fin-" I stopped when I finally looked at him and found out who I was talking to. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened. All of it. I'm sorry about what I did to you and who I did it with. I'm also sorry for what you went through when you were younger. It must have been difficu-"

"And it was."

"My point is that I feel terrible. You know me and you know tha-"

"Yeah well, the thing is.. I feel like I don't know you and after yesterday I one hundred percent sure that I don't know you."

"No, that's not true. I know you feel that way now but you know me. And I know you know I'm really really sorry for what I did and I'm sorry I hurt you. And I feel terrible about what I did to you."

"I'll be honest with you.." I started. "..if I listen to my heart, some part of me thinks you're really sorry because I know you're not bad... but it hurts. You betrayed me and I can't forgive you."

"I'm not asking you to forgive me right now. But is there any chance you could forgive me sometime in the future?"

I didn't answer. Because I don't even know how to answer this question. I can't imagine that I would never forgive him again, but I can't even imagine that I would forgive him.

While I was thinking about it, a lot of time had passed but I didn't realize it until I heard him.

"I understand.. well, I'll go and I hope you know how sorry I am." he said and began to walk away.

"EJ wait!" I yelled.

I don't even know why I shouted. Do I want to forgive him?

"Yeah?" he turned to me.

What should I say now?? Why did I yell at him? It would be better if he left.

I don't know what to say because I don't want to say anything wrong. I don't want to say something that I could regret later.

"I can't now.... but sometime in the future I think.. that.. I could forgive you." and this is exactly it. This is something
I might regret saying.

"Really?" he asked hopefully, and I nodded.
"Thank you." he smiled and wanted to hug me but I stopped him.

"Um, I haven't forgiven you yet." I reminded him.

"Yeah.. right.. .sorry..."

"It's okay." I said quietly. "Can I ask you something?" I thought for a while until I said it but I was very curious. "And I want you to be honest with me."

"I will be." he replied.

"What's the matter with you and Gina? Do you like her??"

------
Heyyy!
I just wanted to say that I am currently working on a new rini book and it should PROBABLY be published next week!!