𝟺𝟶. 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Ricky's pov

"Nini told Brett the whole truth." I told to the others when I came to the table where everyone was sitting. They stopped talking at that moment and just stared at me quietly, but these were not surprised looks. "Did you guys know that?" Everyone nodded in response. "And why didn't you tell me? Why didn't she tell me?" 

"She wanted to tell you." Ashlyn said. "That's why she went to the gym after your practice." 

"She wanted to hug you and kiss you," Kourtney cut her off and continued. "and say she wants to be a couple again, but just when she wanted to do that you told her that you asked-" 

"-Rebecca to prom." I finished it because I knew exactly what she was going to say. 

Lily's idea ruined everything. 

If I hadn't listened to her Nini and I could have been here together. Instead, I'm here with a girl I don't even know that well. 

...in fact, I don't even know her last name. 

"What do I do now?" I asked hopelessly as I sat down on an empty chair.

All my friends looked at me blankly. "Isn't that obvious?" Carlos asked me, taking a sip from his cup. 

I shook my head because I didn't understand what he meant. "You have to go to her house and tell her that Rebecca means nothing to you and that you want to be with her and only her." Red sitting next to me looked at me seriously. "Go, you have to go." 

"What, now?" I wondered. "You think I should go now?" 

"Yes go!" everyone nodded. "Immediately!" Seb shouted and I stood up. 

"But what about Rebecca?" I asked, remembering I had a date here. 

"Doesn't matter." Gina shook her head. "We'll explain it to her somehow." 

"Really?" I smiled at her. 

"Yes." Kourtney answered. "Your and Nini's love story is more important than some Raquelle." 

"Raquelle?" I blinked a few times, not understanding. "Who's that?" 

"Nini will explain that to you." she said, rolling her eyes. "Now go." 

"Okay..." I turned and wanted to leave but after a few steps I stopped. "Wait and what do I tell her?" 

"Are we supposed to think of everything?"  Carlos sighed. "You'll come up with something." 

"Just go there and fight for her and your relationship." 

"Yeah." I whispered nodding.

just fight 

"Don't mess up!" I could hear them screaming as I ran to the door. 

Nini's pov

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. There was some netflix series playing on my laptop but I didn't pay attention to it. All my mind could think of was what that Raquelle girl and Ricky were doing right now...

Are they dancing? Are they laughing? Oh, for god's sake, what if she kissed him? 

This was supposed to be our night. We were supposed to be that one couple who is smiling at each other during the slow dance. We were supposed to laugh all night and forget about everything bad. It was supposed to be beautiful. 

And now that dream prom had turned into a nightmare. I'm sitting at home and my boyfriend is there with someone else.

...well, he's not my boyfriend anymore. 

But that annoys me..

I can't lose him again. I just can't. There must be a way how to get back together. After all, a person cannot lose his feelings that quickly, and if he told me a few days ago that he loved me, he can't just stop. 

Maybe if I told him I want to be with him and that Brett wouldn't be involved anymore, then maybe he would change his mind and want to be with me again. And maybe he'd forget about that blonde cheerleader. 

I mean, he must likes me more than a girl with whom he has talked maybe three times in his entire life... right?

I've been thinking about this for a very long time. I played in my head all the possible situations that could happen, but in the end I realized one thing... I have to take risks. If I don't try I don't know what might happen. 

I decided to go to prom to find Ricky and tell him everything. I don't know how he will react but I have to do it.

That si why I stood up from my bed and went to put on my long red dress. I did my make up quickly, it's nothing like Kourtney would do it, but it will have to be enough. 

One last time I looked in the mirror in my room. It wasn't what I would have imagined but I didn't mind, since I didn't care about my appearance or prom in that moment, I just wanted to find Ricky. 

I went downstairs, put on my clothes and my coat, took a small purse where I put my keys and my phone. I thought about it all over again to make sure I'm doing the right thing but I decided not to give up, I will fight for our relationship. 

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. I went out of the house and saw the person standing in front of me. 

"Ricky..."

•  
——————
Guys I'm giving u rini bc we not gonna have it in hsmtmts anymore:(((

& i will show you my new rini au tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous

Love you all, Sof♡