𝟹𝟹. 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝

Nini's pov

"Are you happy now?" he asked me, staring at me with anger in his eyes.

Confusion. 

That's exactly what I felt at that moment.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but from the way he looked at me, I don't think it would be any good. 

"Look at me." he ordered me and out of fear I did what he wanted. I slowly moved my eyes from the ground to him. 

...what I saw surprised me. 

Noah looked awful.

And I don't mean physical appearance, but the fact that everywhere on his body it was obvious that he had fought with someone. 

Bruises, scratches, scars. 

I don't know who did this to him, but that person must hate him even more than I do.  

"Wh- what happened to you?" I managed to say. Not that I was very interested, I would rather not talk to him at all, but I can't really run away from him, can I? 

But I'll be honest, I'm afraid. My legs are shaking and I'm starting to sweat a little. Nothing good will ever happen when Noah is there and since I know our history of what happened when we were together last time I don't know what to expect now. 

"Don't play fucking dumb!" he said, raising his voice. "You know very well what happened."

"I really don't." I shook my head. 

"You sent your little boyfriend to beat me."

"Wh- what? No! I- I don't even have a boyfriend."

"Stop fucking lying!" he suddenly shouted and stepped closer to me.

"What's going on here?" I heard a girl's voice and  footsteps. 

I was relieved. If we are not alone Noah will definitely not try to do something. 

..at least I hope so.

But my fear returned when I saw a person walking towards us. 

It was Lily. 

Well, this is just great. I'm here alone with twins and I don't even know which one is crazier and which is more dangerous. But I know one thing and that is that both of them hate me. 

"I was just trying to explain to Nina that what she is doing to us will have consequences." he replied to his sister. 

Lily just smiled as she looked at me. "You really love ruining our lives, don't you?" 

"I really don't know what you're talking abo-" 

"You sent Bowen to beat me!" he interrupted me with information I wasn't expecting. 

"Wh-what?" I asked with my shaking voice. "Ricky did this to you?" 

"Can you stop pretending you don't know anything?!" 

"But I really don't know anything!" Out of stress, I shouted my answer at him. But I saw from their reaction that it was not a good idea. "Look, I really didn't know Ricky was going to do this, nor do I know why he did it, and I'm sorr-"

"Do you really think you're such a good actress that we'll believe you?" Lily frowned. "You don't regret any of this. You would be happiest if the two of us just left this school and you would never see us again." 

"Are- uh are you leaving school?" 

"We have to. Because of you." 

"What did I do?" I asked, still not understanding what was going on. 

"You told the principal what happened at that party last year." Noah told me. "Why can't you just understand that I was drunk? It was a mistake, sorry  but you don't have to ruin my whole life for it." 

"But I didn't tell anyone." 

"Well some girl told him I raped her and as far as I know you're the only one." 

I don't understand what's going on here... I didn't tell anyone. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were other girls like me. 

"I didn't tell anything to anyone. I don't want to talk about it as much as you don't want to talk about it." I told him the truth. "If your sister didn't get involved, not even my friends would know. So if any of them said, thank her because she actually made me tell them."

He suddenly turned his angry gaze on his sister, but she was mad at me. She really hates me. 

"It doesn't matter!" Lily shouted. "Because of your big mouth  Noah was expelled from school." 

"I can't even play in today's game." he added with a slightly sad look. 

"And since our parents want us to go to the same school, I have to leave too." Lily finished.

"I repeat, I did not talk to the principal." 

"Well, I don't believe you." Noah said taking a few steps toward me. "You think that if you play dumb i'll trust you and everything will be fine?! You're ruining my life!" 

"Okay but you ruined my life too!" I screamed as I felt a tear on my cheek. "Not a day goes by without me thinking about it! I can't even kiss a boy  without remembering you and what you did! If someone ruined someone's life, it was you." I cried. 

Noah stared at the ground, not knowing what to say next.

"You deserve all of this." I finished but he didn't like my last thought.

Suddenly he looked at me in anger, came closer to me and grabbed my wrist. "What did you tell me?" 

"Tha- that h-hurts." I cried when he squeezed my hand too hard.

"Good." he smiled. "You deserve all this."

"Let her go!" I heard a familiar boyish voice. 

Both me and Noah looked in that direction and saw EJ with Gina. 

"Oh my God." Noah rolled his eyes and looked at me with a laugh. "How many protectors do you have?" 

"I'll only say it only once more. Let. Her. Go."

"Okay dude. Calm down a bit." he said when he let go of my hand. "We were just talking."

"I don't think she wants to talk to you." Gina shook her head.

"You should probably go." EJ told him. 

"You're right buddy." Noah smiled and then looked at me. "I'll see you, Nini." he said as he turned and walked away. 

But his sister did not follow him. "You will regret this. All of you. My life is not worth destroying because I can destroy yours too." After this sentence she left me Gina and EJ alone. 

"Nini, I'm sorry." Gina said suddenly. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I do." she replied, taking a deep breath. "I told the principal about the rape." 

"What?" 

"But he thinks he raped me. I just- I couldn't just pretend nothing had happened and he wouldn't be punished for what he did."

That's kinda nice of her. 

"I appreciate you taking care of me but you shouldn't have done it without talking to me about it first." 

"Sorry." 

"But thank you." I smiled at them. "Thank you both... if you didn't come I don't know what he would do to me." 

Gina hugged me. "We won't let anyone hurt you ever again." 

After a little while of thinking, I hugged her back. And for the first time after a long time, I felt like we were close again. 

——————
The last chapter was short so this one is a little longer. 

Gini is back! 

...but Lily tho 👀

Sof♡