Chapter 6: Maybe my mates crazy!

Cameron's Pov(future Luna)

I sighed walking away from Cody. Why would he tell me he could see his brother as a ghost? Was that even possible? I did see some change happen to him before he was outside and I guess that could explain how he knows everything, but it can't be possible. Can it?

I asked my dad about Aiden Barnes. His face just turned pale and he told me not to worry about it and to worry about my mate. He can't have him running around picking fights with everyone.

My father has always kept secrets from me. He said I shouldn't have been born. Only a male of the next generation could take over as an alpha but my mom couldn't have children after me and she didn't want to adopt. That left me with my father who hardly liked me.

He already doesn't like Cody because of what he did. If he didn't have to give up his alpha title to Cody he wouldn't. Ha, he would keep it to himself until he was old and crippled.

"I'm serious Cameron," he yelled after me while following behind. Kenzie waited to talk to Sebastian.

I paused looking back at him then continuing to walk,"come on, you wanted to see my dad."

I could see his body tense but I wasn't going to say anything about it. He was probably thinking about my dad and the fight they got in. My father was so unprofessional and did anything and everything to prove a point.

I agree with my father that Cody shouldn't have attacked him but if it was for a good reason like killing his brother, then Cody had a good reason.

"Dad," I knocked on the door slowly. I heard his voice call out then walked in with Cody by my side.

"Future Alpha Cody," he said watching Cody's every move. Cody frowned and grimaced at him. He would never like him and I couldn't blame him.

I was just praying my dad liked Cody enough to give him the alpha title. Cody would be a good alpha as long as whoever this Aiden Barnes was stayed in the shadows.

"Alpha," Cody bowed his head showing his respect. He was still frowning. He obviously didn't like my dad, but was trying his hardest to keep it professional unlike my father.

My dad smiled and nodded his approval,"good. Show respect to your alpha. Cam, you can show Cody the grounds. We will talk about personal issues later on."

I nodded at my father and walked back at the door. Cody followed me. I kept in silence walking outside until Cody took my hand and pulled me back.

"Cam, I'm not crazy," he spoke quietly like he was afraid of someone listening. I turned away from him. I didn't want to talk about it yet.

"I don't want to talk about it Cody," I turned from him and started to walk out the door.

"Cam," he called my name then started to follow me outside. Everyone that as outside looked at him. They knew he was going to be their future alpha.

"This is the training grounds, where they train the Warriors in case of invasions," I pointed to the land and continued walking. I wasn't going to tell him that was my favorite place just because my father told me I can't be a warrior because I was a women. Women can be anything they wanted to be.

Screw my father. I could be what I want to be.

"Excuse me?" Cody asked. I frowned realizing I said it out loud and people were staring at me.

"I didn't say anything," I murmured and put my head down continuing to walk.

"Yes you did, repeat it," he grabbed for my hand. I felt sparks pop beneath his hand before I pulled my hand out his grasp and kept walking a little faster.