Chapter 8: So now you want me?

Luke's Pov

"You remember me now dumbass?" She asked growling at me. I looked up at her.

"Mia, I didn't know you lived. I went into the forest bent on revenge...thats why I died," when I said that I died, her big girl facade dropped and the light stopped coming from her hands and her eyes turned back to that beautiful blue grey.

"Aiden, how are you here now?" She asked raising her hand to touch me then though better of it and took her hand back down to get side.

I looked down before answering her,"I took over his body and his mind."

When I looked up at her she was staring up at the sky. Just as her eyes turned back to silver the sky cracked with lighting and it started to pour down on us.

She smiled at the rain pouring down and sticking her hair to her face and back. She laughed, she actually started laughing.

"You told me that we would be forever. You even gave up smoking for me. You were right you Dumbass!" She screamed out while laughing. I brought her into me hugging me.

She started crying in my arms. She cried and wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me tighter to her.

I leaned down of my knees with her and she cried on me. I couldn't feel what she felt in the mate bond, but I really didn't need to. That was what was scaring me. I felt something for Mia, even though I couldn't feel her as a mate. She was my first and last girlfriend. She was practically my everything.

I might've been a druggie and an alcoholic. I smoke yeah, but I still loved Mia and I knew what love was. I loved my sister and my mother. I loved Mia Wright. I absolute loved her and that's what made me, Aiden Barnes, scared. The idea of loving someone.

"Luke, Mr. Barnes would like to talk to you," Alpha Camden spoke softly while interrupting our moment. Mia looked up at me with her big brown eyes filled with tears.

"Alpha Camden-"

"Go Luke...go dumbass," she pushed me away from her while standing up and wiping her face. She walked into the pack house after nodding her respect to Camden.

"They are still in the living room. I will leave you to it," he walked back into the safety of the pack house, away from the rain.

I stood in the rain a little longer before going back into the pack house. Cameron was talking quietly to Cody's father about something while he was talking to his mom.

When I walked into the room they all looked up at me. I was such a sight. Soaked to the bone and yet still burning from the inside.

"It's raining cats and dogs out there," I tried but ended up with nothing. Cody only narrowed his eyes at me.

"Mr. Conway, we wanted to talk to you about my son since you are the one here who seems to share straight answers," Mr. Barnes looked up at me.

I stared at him before I ignored his question and asked my own,"you don't remember me old man?"

His face paled with the nickname. Charlotte looked confused while looking at her husband and Cody.

"Aiden?" He stood up and looked at me. I swallowed and looked back at Charlotte.

"You just replaced us that fast, I'm only two years older then Cody," I was acting like a child now. Pointing out what wasn't fair.

My father stared at me before clearing his throat,"I didn't replace you. I moved on. Its time for you to move on."

I lashed out at his words and smashed my hand through a wall. When I pulled back my knuckles were bruised. I turned away from them and walked up the stairs while shattering a vase of flowers on the way. The glass cut into my fingers but I didn't care.