Chapter 7: Luna Wright=WHAT!!!???

Luke's Pov (Aiden)(craig olejnik)

"Good afternoon Mr. Barnes," I held my hand out to my father,"I am Luke Conway and I'm the alpha's third command. I can lead you and your wife to them."

"Thank you Mr. Conway," his wife, my stepmother Charlotte said walking behind me.

I faked a smile at her and continued to walk.

"Luke, you're going to be late, who are these people?" Alpha Camden asked coming out the room.

Behind him Cody's mouth dropped when he stared at his parents. Charlotte squealed and went to hug him. Mr. Barnes just stared at Alpha Camden.

"These are his parents sir," I frowned, playing my part as Luke Conway.

"Mr. and Mrs. Barnes, we are in a meeting right now so if you would please wait in the living room," Alpha Camden showed them the living room then came back to me,"you're looking good today Luke," he said and nodded his head. Luke, I am one of his good friends. Alpha Camden didn't have many friends.

I went into the meeting room and sat down beside Cody. He growled at me quietly. Cameron only looked down at her hands as of something was going to pop up and give her the answers to everything on them.

"A...Luke, would you mind telling me why you're here?" Cody asked grimacing at me. I looked to the door.

"Well Mr. Barnes, future alpha Barnes, I am your third in command," Cameron's eyes snapped up to look at mine then to the door.

Alpha Logan Wright and his daughter were walking through the door. Her eyes snapped to mine and she took a deep breath. I looked at her and looked back to the table.

When I looked back at her, her eyes instantly filled with tears and she ran. I watched her confused until Alpha Wright slapped me.

My neck twisted to the side and my hair fell down into my eyes. I stared at the wall.

"Sir?"

"Are you going to reject my daughter?" He asked growling. His eyes were starting to turn red. He must've been really mad at me because he was letting his wolf control him and alpha's normally have enough control over the wolf.

"Guards, please escort Alpha Wright to the cages, give him a dose of wolfs-bane," Camden ordered. Guards surrounded the alpha and took him down moving him out of the room.

I stared at the doorway were his daughter was minutes before. Why was she crying? I couldn't understand what was going on with her. What was going on with me.

"Excuse me Alpha, but I need to leave," I got out my chair walking towards he door like I was in a trance.

""What's wrong with you Luke, you've been looking for your mate," Camden shook me. I stared at him with blank eyes.

The Luke that was still left was only nineteen, why was he, why was I feeling this way? What's going on?

My head hurts. My heads pounding. My head hurts.

All I could think of was that my head was killing me. Alpha Camden just stared at me along with his daughter and Cody.

I walked past him and out the room. I didn't know where I was walking. From my past memory of the actual Luke Conway, I got that I was going to the underground bar.

The bouncer took one look at me and let me past. I've been here many times, drowning my sorrows over my dead mate.

My mate died from a rogue attack. They kidnapped her and tortured her until she died. All just to get back to me.