Chapter 12: man I have a great life

Mia's Pov

I sat under the bed while gripping the gun to my chest. I can't believe I told Aiden or Luke that I have a bipolar disorder. My father told me to never tell anyone because it's a bad trait for Luna's.

So is drinking and smoking. Being adventurous and having children without your mate. I didn't like to follow those stupid rules and my mother hated it also.

Aiden needed to know though. He would always be confused about my change if I didn't tell him. I love Aiden, but it's hard for him to love. He just doesn't understand it.

Aiden's my life. He's my world. My everything. When he died I planned on killing myself. I had everything planned but I just couldn't do it. Every time I brought a gun to my head something told me not to. I thought it was my wolf at first, but it was something telling me that Aiden was still alive.

When I meet Luke Conway I was disappointed but I still felt butterflies erupt and my body fill with sparks. I didn't think that Aiden felt that way. He didn't fell anything. It was like he was covered with glass.

I pressed my hand on my stomach. I wanted so badly to ask Luke what was going on but I knew that was going to distract him if he was in battle. Luke Conway was a good warrior, but I didn't know about Aiden.

I heard the siren go off again. That meant that the rogues were gone. A different siren went off after that. I haven't heard that siren since my mom was alive. That was when my mom was killed by rogues and they alerted us that someone with a title in the pack was hurt. The beta, third command, alpha, or Luna.

I winced as a headache started to form in my head. My leg was starting to bleed like it got cut.

I started to panic. Luke. Something was wrong with Luke. I climbed from under the bed just as Beta Paige ran through the door.

"Mia, it's Luke," was the only thing he said that made me jump up. He looked down at my leg,"Mia..."

"It's not my blood idiot, I'm fine. Where's Luke?" I asked throwing on my jogging pants. I never did put them back on, but that's when it hit me. He thought that I was the one bleeding because of the scratches all down my legs.

I ignored his pitied look and asked him what happened while jogging to the medical center. I knew I shouldn't have ran but I didn't care. I just got him back. I can't lose him this fast.

"The rogues were a pack and had an alpha. It's the first I've ever seen," he ran his hands through his honey blonde colored hair,"anyways he asked for you and he knew that you were pregnant because we have a spy. Kit was spying for him."

"Where's Kidd right now?" I asked stopping to look at him. It hurt being away from Luke but my father taught me to be a Luna before anything else other then a mother. Luke's not dead, but he's badly hurt. I had to be a Luna before a mate and that was hard.

"She's in the jailhouse, we can't risk her being a spy also. She is the third in command," he said shaking his head. He still disagreed with my fathers choice of naming a woman third.

I like Kidd. She was a good friend of mine. Kit and I always bumped heads. She would always joke on my depression though she didn't know it was real. I got in many fights with her causing my dad to ground me many times and my mom to simply laugh and tell him that I'm not a normal Luna or a normal girly girl. I was a full on tomboy.

"I'll talk to her later, where's my father?" I asked walking through the hospital doors. I hated hospital and doctors. The smell made me nervous and it just has bad memories to it. I tried to avoid hospitals at all costs.

"He went to go talk to the pack vampire," he answered.

It was abnormal for a werewolf pack to have allies with small groups of vampires. Some or most vampires were bad and were our enemies but the ones we befriended were what we assumed were the good guys. They've proven themselves many times and seemed very wise. They've lived for thousands of years after all.