Chapter 10: I think I'm falling in love with you again.

Luke'sPov

I ran through the hallway to Mia's room. Aaron was just there about to pull open the door. I didn't want him to see her like that.

"Aaron, go back to your room. Mommy's fine. I'll take care of her," I said ushering him back to his room just as Mia let out another scream of pain.

My wolf whimpered. He didn't think that it would be this bad. She warned us that it hurt badly but still we didn't believe that she could feel like this for three years. Three whole years.

Once Aaron was back into his bed, I ran back to Mia's room. I pushed the door open to see her laid out on the floor in a ball. I curled myself around her while she cried into my shirt. Mia didn't cry unless it was something really important. This was hurting her that bad.

"It's okay Mia, I'm right here. I'll be here all night," I held her tighter in my arms. My wolf was starting to go crazy.

Oddly she smelled amazing. Like nothing I've ever smelled before. Honey and fresh cut peaches with cherry blossom flowers. It smelled amazing.

"A...Aiden...I need you," she whispered and clawed at my chest. I gripped her tighter not ready to hear that.

"It's okay Mia, I'm going to lift you into the bed and be right back," I lifted her up like I said with her holding back another scream.

I went into the bathroom in her room and ran an ice cold bath. It should cool her down.

(A/N remember this is rated mature. You can just skip if you want but it's nothing too bad. Remember I'm thirteen but oddly mature for my age☺️)

When I came back her skin was starting to turn red in a fever. She was burning up just like she said from the inside.

"I'm going to need to take off your clothes. Hold still for me," I held her up until she was standing.

"O...Okay," she stood up but crippled over when pain hit her again. Why couldn't I just be a good mate and mate with her.

You're such a dumbass Aiden Barnes.

I pulled her shirt over her head first and she instantly wrapped her arms around her chest. She was still shaking from the pain. I went to pull down her pants but she stopped me.

"No...Aiden I," she bit her lip and looked down.

"It's okay Mia, I'm not going to do anything," I went to unzip the pants but she just shook her head no and backed away from me.

I growled. My wolf was angry or more hurt. She was in pain and she was backing away from us. He didn't like that.

"Mia...did you...are you cutting...?" I asked then trailed off. Those were the scars on the back of my leg that I chose to ignore. My mate was hurting herself and I didn't even know it.

"Aiden I...I..." she bit her lip from another scream.

"We'll talk later," I pulled down her jeans and pulled her to the bathroom.

I squeezed my fists making sure I had full control over my wolf before I helped her into the bath. I turned her around and unhooked her bra clasp. She let it fall around her.

She stopped me from taking off her underwear.

"Shower...cold shower...I want a cold shower," she hissed under her breath. I nodded and started the shower. She went in and closed the curtain behind her.

When she was in there I went downstairs to try and find some midol. When I walked in Alpha Wright was waiting for me with the bottle in his hand.

"So you're going to try and resist her?" He asked. I nodded quickly not ready to have this conversation with my mates dad.