Chapter 11: bipolar disorder

Aiden's Pov

"Give it to me," I grabbed it out his hands and read it.

Positive. It said positive if I was reading it right. Was I reading it right? Am I reading it right!?

"Am I reading it right?" I asked her before getting my hopes up.

She finally looked up at me and nodded. Without thinking I brought her into me and squeezed. She laughed in my arms.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have a meeting and everyone is waiting outside," Alpha Wright interrupted.

I pulled away from Mia and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me and turned walking out the door.

"Oh, and Luke, this is Paige. Don't tell the pack yet Paige. I'll tell them during the meeting. Its a surprise," she laughed again.

She was such an abnormal Luna. Most Luna's dress classy and have perfect manners. This Luna is constantly calling me a dumbass and idiot. She wears jogging pants and baggy clothes. That's why I loved her though. Mia Wright was something.

I smiled and followed her out the door. It was funny because it hasn't hit me yet. I was going to have another child and it still has not hit me.

"Kidd, is everyone here?" Alpha Wright asked standing on a wooden stage outside the pack house.

Kidd nodded and looked back over the crowd. She was either the first woman third command or she was just a helper.

"Okay well as you know Mia has found her mate and he will be turning into an alpha today, but Mia has some news that she wants to give out right now," he smiled and turned back to Mia. It was the first time I actually saw him smile. It must be fake for the crowd. He didn't want them to know he was dying.

They must know though. They must know that something is wrong though. I'm becoming an alpha so early. Why would that be? How they haven't asked him yet is beyond me?

"Okay this is hard because I kinda just found out but...I'll just let you meet my mate first. A...Luke," she cursed herself in her head for almost using my real name.

I stood beside her towards the front of the stage and stared down at everyone. Aiden Barnes did not have stage fright but this was a little overwhelming, especially since I'm only nineteen and only twenty one at mind.

"She's pregnant," I said into the microphone because she was most likely going to stall.

Her face turned bright red and she playfully hit me.

"You won't wait for me to say anything," she complained over the excited cheers of the pack.

"If you don't say it the first time then you'll never say it. You're an open book to me Mia Lana Wright," I smiled at her and some people awed bringing me back to reality.

"Luke, are you ready to become the alpha of this pack?" Alpha Wright asked.

I stared at him for awhile before nodding. Kidd handed him a knife and he cut his hand then handed it to me. I pierced my palm and he placed our hands together.

From his eyes I could see the power leaving them as they became weaker. My grip on his hand tightened and I could feel myself becoming mentally and physically stronger. Just like an alpha should be.

"Alpha alpha alpha alpha," I heard a chant through my mind link before it was cut off. My wolf was still mad at me for some reason.

"Go, you...everyone can go," it was getting harder for alpha Wright to stand up, or was it just Logan Wright now?